OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Y’all was eating. Work had me swamped, missed all the links. Congrats those who ate. I was going to grab on StockX but waited until 10. Prices shot up. Just have to put in a bid and hope someone lets a pair go for a sensible price. $200+ for ups is just nasty 😂

IMG_7517.jpeg

I entered about 10 raffles. Only 1 to hit so far was end, but I’m not fully at peace until I get that shipping confirmation. SNKRS app was a bust and my noirfonce order got cancelled like a lot of peoples. I can’t imagine there’s any raffle results that haven’t already been completed so might have to get that second pair resale or something.

Anyone get any cancellation emails for SVD? I’m holding out hope i get an email mine shipped but doesn’t look good.

I entered about 10 raffles. Only 1 to hit so far was end, but I’m not fully at peace until I get that shipping confirmation. SNKRS app was a bust and my noirfonce order got cancelled like a lot of peoples. I can’t imagine there’s any raffle results that haven’t already been completed so might have to get that second pair resale or something.

Shout out to panaricanretro panaricanretro a NT OG.

Edit...

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS in the house too!!

OG's coming out the woodwork for these. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

for some reason won't let me check out i'm in the U.S. "Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address"

Back
Top Bottom