Official Air Jordan 1 Metallic Platinum - Gym Red - Black [OCTOBER]

Will you be purchasing the "Johnny Kilroy" Air Jordan 1?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
are these PHAT or actual ones?

i still dont know the difference SMH

According to jumpman23.com these are ACTUAL 1s, no phat.

Its a mid though, not a high.

Priced at $105, this isn't a terrible shoe/colorway.

We've seen worse.

Might cop these to go with the 9s.

One shoe 9, one shoe 1.

:lol: :x :smh:

JK.

good i hope they sit, id pay $80 for these :lol: not a cent more

According to jumpman23.com these are ACTUAL 1s, no phat.
Its a mid though, not a high.
Priced at $105, this isn't a terrible shoe/colorway.
We've seen worse.
Might cop these to go with the 9s.
One shoe 9, one shoe 1.
:lol: :x :smh:
JK.

these are definitely a PHAT release. the $105 price tag is a dead giveaway

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/08/air-jordan-1-phat-metallic-platinumblack-gym-red/

I actually like these. Then again, the Phats have some decent colors imo. I got the Olympic ones (white/navy/gold/red) since I got them for $80 and I like the gold/white ones but am passing since I can't get them for less than retail.

when was the last time they even release a mid 1's?

i knew they had to be Phats, they have been releasing them like crazy

They released a few Phat mids if I'm not mistaken. I know for a fact that 1's were exclusively mids & lows 02-08 mainly. Once high reappeared it was downhill from there.

I'm not interested in purchasing these, but make no mistake, these aren't half as bad as some of you think they are. If the "Phat" label was taken off the shoe, then most of you would be hopping onto these like the AJKO release.

did you notice that every one here says pass with a relief-satisfaction in their mouths??jb be taking our money hard... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not interested in purchasing these, but make no mistake, these aren't half as bad as some of you think they are. If the "Phat" label was taken off the shoe, then most of you would be hopping onto these like the AJKO release.

yeahhhhh no... even without "phat" the cw sucks

Seen these a while back on 23isback .. they're not bad IMO but, I already have too many 1's. :lol: I rather use the money towards another shoe.

Back
Top Bottom