Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

71F005EF-7CCE-4768-8170-70BE6418774C.jpeg

These are not bad at all. And they have my size 9. If I didn’t already have so many Chicago bulls colorways I’d cop. I also think Jordan Brand made some kind of deal with Angleus paint to do us like this 😂

71F005EF-7CCE-4768-8170-70BE6418774C.jpeg

These are not bad at all. And they have my size 9. If I didn’t already have so many Chicago bulls colorways I’d cop. I also think Jordan Brand made some kind of deal with Angleus paint to do us like this 😂
They look a little dark but maybe the lighting?

I haven’t had a pair of mids in idk how long but I happened to luck up on those white heel Chicago’s yesterday on FTL.......can’t wait to see them in hand

My bro snatched me a pair quick, still gotta get the chicago white heel pair. Another dope mid I say coming out with a yellow/gold heel and stitching around the tongue they are nice.

My bro snatched me a pair quick, still gotta get the chicago white heel pair. Another dope mid I say coming out with a yellow/gold heel and stitching around the tongue they are nice.
Yeah I have the Chicago white heel coming in from Snipes I ordered on Wednesday. I suggest follow Solelinks on Twitter. I was able to get them because of them. I got the white Royal Mids for my son and Solelinks tweeted it and provided the Nike.com link.

Those with Chicago white heel, have y’all painted the white heel to red yet? What color red paint is the closest? Many said fire red?

I wish those were leather instead of nylon. They're still nice looking shoe.

I used plain red with a mix of fire red to get as close as possible. It is actually darker than the Gym Red lows even though it is marked Gym Red. Also be prepared for some healthy coats. I prepared it before hand and it still took some coats to catch. I may have to retouch Some spots. after blow drying them already. Mine are not dead on when looked at up close color wise. I am sure someone will do much better.

I don't mind those 'Chicago' mids at all. A much better look than the 'black toes'.

Haven’t had a pair of mids since the legend blues in 14 I believe but these things are pretty dope
BBB6BB9C-4644-4D4D-B6F3-47C6C1EA267B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom