Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Thoughts?

8ABF1A62-0AC7-474E-B13C-BDD575963BFC.jpeg
I like them but don’t want them if that makes sense. 😂

I like them but don’t want them if that makes sense. 😂
Same here! I might cop if they're still around in the next few days. To me the colorblocking in the front looks off, there's too much white and it kinda makes the sneaker look cheap looking. I feel instead of making the toebox university gold, they shoulda made the toecap and the area where the first 3 laceholes that color and this sneaker woulda look much cleaner.

Same here! I might cop if they're still around in the next few days. To me the colorblocking in the front looks off, there's too much white and it kinda makes the sneaker look cheap looking. I feel instead of making the toebox university gold, they shoulda made the toecap and the area where the first 3 laceholes that color and this sneaker woulda look much cleaner.
Puts me in the mood of these. I was hyped at first about them but now I feel they are not
blocked as good as I’d liked.

Attachments

• D83732FC-2724-46DE-9734-43BAC6DDE5DA.png
    D83732FC-2724-46DE-9734-43BAC6DDE5DA.png
    1 MB · Views: 50
Puts me in the mood of these. I was hyped at first about them but now I feel they are not
blocked as good as I’d liked.
I seen these in person and I feel the shade of red used on the swoosh really makes the sneaker pop on the black and white upper. Having said that, I do agree there shoulda been a tad more red somewhere, though. Maybe red laces would look dope on these as well.

Yeah, with the exceptions of a few, almost all Jordans 1's regardless if they are low, mid, or highs sell out quick these days. Also, I feel this is a unique colorway so that also could be another factor why it moved so quick.

Those black/particle greys are going to go quick imo.

Do you think they'll go live on the website at 7am?

Back
Top Bottom