Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Newsprint
Style Code: DQ6078-100
Color: Light Orewood Brown/Newsprint-Bright Crimson
1633571545240.jpeg
These drop Dec 28 tell your cousin.

What was the Mid Release of the Year? What would you like to see in 2022? The hyper royals are on todays anniversaries.
I Mid Hyper Royal (1 Year)
1640868835628.jpeg

XI Adapt White (1 Year)
1640868881501.jpeg

VI Gatorade Green (3 Years)
1640869108039.jpeg

VI Black Cat (5 Years)
1640869067380.jpeg

I Low Black Grey (6 Years)
1640869034126.jpeg

Active Athlete Cullen had a restock I guess on the Armory Navys(PS and Toddlers only). Never seen them until now, but apparently they dropped back in October. Love the CW and reminds me of the Storm Blues. Might even be better just due to the type of blue used.

Besides that, I grabbed a pair for someone locally for his son. Wasn't able to meet up today but hopefully can soon so he can enjoy them.
20220107_003328.jpg

Active Athlete Cullen had a restock I guess on the Armory Navys(PS and Toddlers only). Never seen them until now, but apparently they dropped back in October. Love the CW and reminds me of the Storm Blues. Might even be better just due to the type of blue used.

Besides that, I grabbed a pair for someone locally for his son. Wasn't able to meet up today but hopefully can soon so he can enjoy them.
20220107_003328.jpg
I keep seeing these in PS sizes but yet to catch men's pairs...best believe when I do, I'm circling back!....btw caught patent bred high at jd today. Fcfs, only got sizes 11.5 and said they'd be randomly getting sizes. Picked up two 11.5s 💪💯

Did that one location let you grab two pairs or you went to two separate locations? My homie basically told me about it later on yesterday, but this was like 3-4PM, well after the malls usually open. He said one spot had pairs, but you had to pay over retail to grab plus it was a hour plus from my house. I would have went regardless, but had prior obligations.

I for sure missed a restock of Atomspheres and Patent Breds on Wednesday...but that's a discussion for another day. :smh:

Did that one location let you grab two pairs or you went to two separate locations? My homie basically told me about it later on yesterday, but this was like 3-4PM, well after the malls usually open. He said one spot had pairs, but you had to pay over retail to grab plus it was a hour plus from my house. I would have went regardless, but had prior obligations.

I for sure missed a restock of Atomspheres and Patent Breds on Wednesday...but that's a discussion for another day. :smh:
Wifey was with me, we was getting Lil man's some new shoes and clothes. Stumbled on em. 🍀 we went n got covid test just before too and unfortunately hit that as well 🤣 im good tho 🙏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom