Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

20220209_101900.jpg
I am bummed that I got an L on these and on my birthday too. :frown: Oh well.....I cannot win them all!

These are nice I missed out as well. Will cop from eBay next month
I was not really checking for them like that until I saw the pearl iridescent color on them. From what I see in my size on eBay right now, folks are taxing hard on these, so unless some stores did not receive all of their pairs and late drops happen online or the resale on these goes down in my size, I may have to end up liking these from afar.

What size do you wear? The store I work at today was supposedly getting them in yesterday. I start in about a hour, so I should be able to secure a pair for you as long as they did get them in.

X XXXXX
I had to slide back online after seeing this message in my inbox. LOL I wear a size 8.5. If you are able to do that, definitely let me know and I would greatly appreciate it so much! 😃

rbk93 rbk93 I forgot that there are City Gear/Hibbett locations in Louisville, Kentucky (where I am right now). I called a location close to my hotel and they have my size, so I am about to swing to that store to grab a pair (especially since I have a $20 Hibbett's reward that I can use on them).

Didn't know about the pearlescent finish... hmm.

I only scooped the lows but thought it was a regular pure white shoe, this changes things.
I think a lot of guys are gonna be surprised when they get their pairs in hand. They bought them to be beaters.....uh, not with that pearl finish. LOL

Suspending judgment until I have them in hand, typically that is not my thing, tho.

Not calling them fugly, that has just never been appealing to me for wearing.

Back
Top Bottom