Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

giphy.gif

Got mine in from StockX yesterday as well. Very nice.

Hello Quick question.
You mentioned that you got these from Stockx. Did you get the hangtag as well?

Did anyone else get these mids but without the hangtag?

I got mine from Stock but it did not come with the hang tag. Anyone know why?

BTW. I'm referring to the SneakersnStuff 20th anniversary mids.

Last edited:
Hello Quick question.
You mentioned that you got these from Stockx. Did you get the hangtag as well?

Did anyone else get these mids but without the hangtag?

I got mine from Stock but it did not come with the hang tag. Anyone know why?

BTW. I'm referring to the SneakersnStuff 20th anniversary mids.
I got the White Clots from StockX which is what was being referenced, and they came with the hangtag. As far as the SNS 1's, I won their raffle and it did come with the hangtag as well.

Has anyone else had this problem with the mid 1's where it feels too tight on your foot where the tongue meets the toebox? I'm assuming its the cheap leather used because I don't have this issue with the OG High 1's.

Has anyone else had this problem with the mid 1's where it feels too tight on your foot where the tongue meets the toebox? I'm assuming its the cheap leather used because I don't have this issue with the OG High 1's.
mids have a totally different mold, and it's much more noticeable in the forefoot area.
the sides of the toebox sit lower because the top panel is narrower, and the tongue/toe join area pinches inwards a little bit on most sizes as well.

The odd pair are made more like highs, but recent models have been incredibly random fit-wise. going .5 up used to be the solution, but they seem to have borked that by making them a little longer than older models.

mids have a totally different mold, and it's much more noticeable in the forefoot area.
the sides of the toebox sit lower because the top panel is narrower, and the tongue/toe join area pinches inwards a little bit on most sizes as well.

The odd pair are made more like highs, but recent models have been incredibly random fit-wise. going .5 up used to be the solution, but they seem to have borked that by making them a little longer than older models.
Yeah I noticed they are rather long and If I went half a size up, the mids would be way too big because I already have a decent amount of room with my TTS.

Lol, why do they do this... make an all white pair a wmns exclusive. My old *** all white mids look like Nigels now... actually, not that bad.

20200124_151114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom