Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Does anyone have a pair of the AJ1 Mid Clots? Thinking of purchasing but the box is beat. Seller says it was due to transit. Anyone else had this problem?
if he purchased them from clot theres a good chance they have damage. CLOT sent them out in bags instead of boxes

Got confirmation on a size 10 from footlocker and nothing from a 9.5 I tried to order....bummer. Guess I'll have to try to flip the 10 to get my size which I did not want to do...Or double sock it.

I got confirmation but still no shipping. Keeping my fingers cross. I’ve been a Mavs fan since 1994 and really wanted that.

I got confirmation but still no shipping. Keeping my fingers cross. I’ve been a Mavs fan since 1994 and really wanted that.
Aww, yes, the 3 J’s were exciting to watch. And that rap, sheesh “...D!ck Motta, yeah we gotta ‘me...”

Aww, yes, the 3 J’s were exciting to watch. And that rap, sheesh “...D!ck Motta, yeah we gotta ‘me...”

YES!!! I was 8 when I went to my first game and was hooked! Mashburn was my favorite back then. We weren’t very good but it was good times.

I got shipping this morning from FTL as well. Pretty excited about this release even though it's a mid AJ1.... But if you peep the profile pic you'll understand lol.

Gotta love footlocker lol. Says my item is shipping but UPS says "label created. Supposed to be here in two days. I'm starting to lose hope.

I’m assuming Nike is backed up on fulfilling orders. Anyone else still waiting on shipping for the Luka’s?

I’m assuming Nike is backed up on fulfilling orders. Anyone else still waiting on shipping for the Luka’s?
Still waiting here.

Oddly enough, they offered to waive shipping even though I'm a Nike.com member. Oh well, I'll be patient as I'm thankful for the update. Where am I going to be wearing these any time soon?

Got mine today. Was happy to see that there IS a Wings logo (in the pictures it looked like there wasn't one.) It's just printed on in white ink, so it's very hard to see.

Damn. Feeling salty I missed on copping a 7.5 on the Chicago mids when it dropped on NDC. Been tough to cop on foot sites.

those Lukas looking 🔥

Anyone else cop the Chicago Black Toe Mids that just restocked? They sold out pretty fast but I couldn’t resist and seeing how I’m not copping anything else until the 14s next month I went ahead and grabbed a pair.

Anyone else cop the Chicago Black Toe Mids that just restocked? They sold out pretty fast but I couldn’t resist and seeing how I’m not copping anything else until the 14s next month I went ahead and grabbed a pair.

Yep. Finally got my first pair in today and instantly knew I was gonna double up. Just didn’t think it would be today.

Back
Top Bottom