Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

also lmk what you guys think of this tee I picked up
Nice. I want them white/blues made.

its ok. kinda gots too much goin on for my taste. i also never seen that aj1 cw(bottom left) before. :lol:

One of the millions of original I's that no one remembers to have ever existed.

4006760295_c048ebe84f_o.jpg

On a second glance, they just color-flipped the Chicago's on that tee from what I can see. The black swoosh differentiates them from the pair I posted.

On a second glance, they just color-flipped the Chicago's on that tee from what I can see. The black swoosh differentiates them from the pair I posted.

Yeh, that's still a nice colorway however if ever made.

JB needs to retro the Navy's, and while they're at it Neutral Greys.

if anything they should be releasing those instead of the trash colorways they have been doing as of late. def would be first inline to cop if they looked exactly like those
All beat up any everyone thing, j/k. That would be FIRE!!!

^those are a stupid RARE find

if anything they should be releasing those instead of the trash colorways they have been doing as of late. def would be first inline to cop if they looked exactly like those

The past year or two is actually probably one of the best periods for Jordan I's releases in over a decade in my opinion. Between the Nike Air line, the Chicago's (yeah, we all know the quality was poor, but the colorway is fire), the Vegas I's, and a few others; Jordan I's have actually be flourishing on the low.

Agreed that it would be nice to see more original colorways brought back in this Nike Air line though.

meh referring to the Knicks and Clovers, and all these stupid phats.

why not focus on some I's that havent been retroed before? theres a ton of them we havent seen and its not like they would do bad either. Slap the nike air and they good.

they already waste time and money on all these mid 1's with stupid colors and print and god knows what else.

guess we are asking for too much

^ agreed. Lots of 1s JB made that I never understand why they try selling. Like those TXT or aj4 fusions. Perhaps to cater to a certain group of consumers.. Don't know who they are. Definitely not the ones here on NT though.

You're wilding if you think the Knicks were trash. Blue lace swap and they scream "original colorway" or they could have passed as a Knicks' player's PE back in '85.

It's honestly best to not even count "Phats" and "TXT" and all that other nonsense as actual Jordan I's. Little kids seem to eat them up, but it's best to just put them in the same category as Team Jordan's or Lifestyle models.

I just scooped some Clovers at Premium Goods here in Houston for $50.  They have a few sizes 8.5-10.5.  Not really my favorite 1, but a lotta shoe for $50.  I don't think they do mail orders though.

Hey guys,

I've got a quick question.

Were the materials used for the Black Toe 1's different from the Royal 1's? I was able to purchase a pair of Royal 1's during it's release date but just received a pair of Black Toe's via eBay today. I was expecting the upper to be exactly like the Royal 1 (softer leather and softer materials all around -including the softer/more plush ankle padding). However, upon receiving them today, they are no way near the same quality build as the Royal 1's. The leather is way stiffer/feels cheaper than the Royal 1's and the tongue padding is thinner as well. This has me a bit alarmed if I were to have received variants/grey market/etc. I have not gotten to see a pair in person, so I am unable to compare.

If this build quality is correct, do the Shadow 1's follow the same as the Black Toe quality or Royal?

Thanks for your help guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've got a quick question.

Were the materials used for the Black Toe 1's different from the Royal 1's? I was able to purchase a pair of Royal 1's during it's release date but just received a pair of Black Toe's via eBay today. I was expecting the upper to be exactly like the Royal 1 (softer leather and softer materials all around -including the softer/more plush ankle padding). However, upon receiving them today, they are no way near the same quality build as the Royal 1's. The leather is way stiffer/feels cheaper than the Royal 1's and the tongue padding is thinner as well. This has me a bit alarmed if I were to have received variants/grey market/etc. I have not gotten to see a pair in person, so I am unable to compare.

If this build quality is correct, do the Shadow 1's follow the same as the Black Toe quality or Royal?

Thanks for your help guys!
Actually u were right on all points. Shadows are somewhere in between.

Idk just so many pairs out there. I already payed for them so now I gotta wait bros.
Lol u were the one that pulled the trigger? Im on mobile always so hard to see but at home ill look it up and give u an opinion. sound weird but in some ways i would trust pairs from overseas than here.

Black toes are lesser quality than the Royals. its not bad but its a lil rougher feeling but still comfy and durable.

how i would rank these aj1s in terms of quality. minus celtic's and black&gold's as I do not own those.

1.Banned's
2.LV's
3.Royal's
4.Knick's
5.Shadow's
6.Black Toe's
7.Chicago

Back
Top Bottom