Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are these legit?

show us actual pics of the shoe

Most likely is true retro hawks colors and thats a highlight reel if anyone notices. Which was Niq's nickname I'm sure the mens shape will look better. Not bad but not what I expected

YO! Someone needs to use a bunch of acetone and angelus paint and maybe some donor pairs to make a Chicago 1s custom. :lol:

Last edited:
Yuck looks like a celtic 1 with diff colours erghhh that sucks

Yup, same pattern etching behind the swoosh that the celtics had. They could have done both CW's so much better. Very disappointed with them. Easy pass, and I was looking forward to these thinking they would be like the China's. Stupid of me to assume, leave it to JB to **** up a good thing.

Saw on twitter this was the GS hawks OG 1.

Idk how true it is, pretty disappointed if it is.
who ever got the job at JB for shoe "color design" needs to go back to freaking school. A Chinese worker can coordinate color better than this scrap. Extremely disappointed 
sick.gif

Yea, not really sure what yall were expecting lol. Only thing I wouldve done different is make the black the same material as the red, black outsole and a darker shade of yellow.

Saw on twitter this was the GS hawks OG 1.

Idk how true it is, pretty disappointed if it is.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Black/Gym Red-University Gold
555088-017
09/07/13
$140

Saw it on SN this morning, nice detail. I do concur with the Mickey D's comment earlier.

Waste of materials

These are the worst NA ones by far.

Should have just released a Chicago with NA instead

Just noticed the film images on the shoe. JB will do anything these days to sell kicks. :smh: I guess these will be called the "Human Highlight Films"

Last edited:
That's "reel"... "Human Highlight Reel". It wouldn't be surprising for them to be called that considering that this pair is based on Dominique Wilkins and his time as a member of the Hawks...

Back
Top Bottom