Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyways there's a new Air Jordan 1 High OG coming that is Black/Dark Grey - White, I know the Shadows are Soft Grey so a variant of the Shadows with a darker shade of Grey are are these the "remastered shadows" what are your thoughts, most likely you guys will be securing but I want to know thoughts none the less. 

Thanks!most of the shoes ive been looking for are on automatic search and comes up on my news feed whenever a new listing is made. Thats how i find steals on the bay. We wear the same size,hit me up if you find a steal that you dont want.
Fo sho. I'm going to PM you. Those automatic searches and followed searches are the name of the game. Half of the steals come from finessing the seller before the auction has time to get bids.  
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

And since we're celebrating...I obtained 1 of my 2 Jordan 1 grails on the bay this weekend.  I will post pics when they arrive.  Just know...they are a weird and unique grail that most of yall aren't feeling, but i've been searching for a long time.

Last edited:

Anyways there's a new Air Jordan 1 High OG coming that is Black/Dark Grey - White, I know the Shadows are Soft Grey so a variant of the Shadows with a darker shade of Grey are are these the "remastered shadows" what are your thoughts, most likely you guys will be securing but I want to know thoughts none the less. 
Pics? Link? Info?

Glad Sak finally got his pair. Props to Gil for hooking it up. Reps coming just because that's sone stand up stuff.

Real old shot of my Jordan 1 collection. This is just a few of my Nike air ones. I'll try to take a updated one this week.

Sup guys, thanks for the shoutouts and whatnot :smokin . i was feeling good last night and just said to myself , man this guy has the money and those shoes can be had and just started messaging sellers to see whats up and a couple of them bit. So i sent the links to The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince and he picked the one he wanted but then the problem came, he had his money split into two cards :smh: . After some research i found out that there might be a problem with protection if it was split into two invoices. So i said "dude the only way we can do this is if i act as a middle man here and i pay out of my account and you send me the money with how many ever cards you need to use :lol: ". Ive sent him pics of the transactions and everything so all is clear. the guy shipping out to me monday and them i'm redirecting them to Sak.

Im just glad that this guy can finally have his shoes cause he really wants them, i just put myself in his shoes and think about all the stuff that he went thru in the chicago thread to ultimately getting banned from it. I didnt do much here to be honest I just helped a fellow Nter thats all, we all need that little push sometimes.

Sak..

Last edited:
Sup guys, thanks for the shoutouts and whatnot
smokin.gif
. i was feeling good last night and just said to myself , man this guy has the money and those shoes can be had and just started messaging sellers to see whats up and a couple of them bit. So i sent the links to @AirSakuragi and he picked the one he wanted but then the problem came, he had his money split into two cards
mean.gif
. After some research i found out that there might be a problem with protection if it was split into two invoices. So i said "dude the only way we can do this is if i act as a middle man here and i pay out of my account and you send me the money with how many ever cards you need to use
laugh.gif
". Ive sent him pics of the transactions and everything so all is clear. the guy shipping out to me monday and them i'm redirecting them to Sak.

Im just glad that this guy can finally have his shoes cause he really wants them, i just put myself in his shoes and think about all the stuff that he went thru in the chicago thread to ultimately getting banned from it. I didnt do much here to be honest I just helped a fellow Nter thats all, we all need that little push sometimes.

Sak..
Thats a great story. I hope Sak follows through with the payment.

Is it just me or is the price on sbb dropping? Debating waiting another couple weeks and see if they keep falling

Is it just me or is the price on sbb dropping? Debating waiting another couple weeks and see if they keep falling
I noticed that too. Around 400 right now because the yeezy hype and the fact there are a lot of pairs.
Just wait on it--don't trade Chicagos for them.

I noticed that too. Around 400 right now because the yeezy hype and the fact there are a lot of pairs.
Just wait on it--don't trade Chicagos for them.

I'm in the market for both chi and sbb just don't know what to strike first on. Hoping to get sub 350

Sup guys, thanks for the shoutouts and whatnot :smokin . i was feeling good last night and just said to myself , man this guy has the money and those shoes can be had and just started messaging sellers to see whats up and a couple of them bit. So i sent the links to The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince and he picked the one he wanted but then the problem came, he had his money split into two cards :smh: . After some research i found out that there might be a problem with protection if it was split into two invoices. So i said "dude the only way we can do this is if i act as a middle man here and i pay out of my account and you send me the money with how many ever cards you need to use :lol: ". Ive sent him pics of the transactions and everything so all is clear. the guy shipping out to me monday and them i'm redirecting them to Sak.

http://gifsoup.com/view/1336645/mvp-minitron.html

Back
Top Bottom