Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol dude keeps diggin hat hole deeper and deeper
2f8VAQj.gif

Nah bro I haven't seen em but I've seen @AirThompson 's pair. You gotta show me some pics. I know a lot of people have been using those OG hawks as doner's for tongue's :lol: it's about all they're good for. Makes no sense how crappy that color blocking is
My Villa has the hawks buy one get one. Basically they are 70. Most shoes are bogo but dif prices. Celtics are 60. Laneys are there cheap to.

the amount of GM Royals popping up on my local fb group is nuts right now 
sick.gif
One of the reasons why I don't think I'll ever sell my other pair, because I know I'll never be able to find another legit authorized pair in my size again.

still mad i never got the black toe KO's. got the breds and passed on the black toes at $120 shipped :x albeit this was last year but still

give me more KO's and no hype and ill be happy, low price, nice shoe. thats all i want. yall can have everything else.

why not just buy another GM pair like you did with '88 White Cement 3's?........

how do you go about removing the sole?

i have a pair of GM and i was just gonna trash them but might as well save something from them

..............................how many fakes you own bruh??..........

i got them free, i dont wear or store them with my collection bruh. these are from years ago.

i was just gonna take off the sole.

This is my thread in the Bred thread. Decided I'd post here too...

Late night/Early morning picture shoot. NO SHOES ARE FOR SELL SO DO NOT BOTHER MESSAGING ME PLEASE!!!!!

^Left to right:

Back Row: 2013 Black Toes, 2009 Shadows, 2013 Shadows, 2 pairs of 2013 Chicago's, 2012 AJKO Black Toe

Middle Row: 2013 Royals, 2008 CDP I's, 2 pairs of 2012 Bred AJKO, 2013 Bred, DMP Bred

Front Row: 2 pairs of DMP Celtics and 1 pair of DMP Breds

ALL SIZE 12

^2013 Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, and Breds

^2013 Royal and Bred height comparison (both are size 12)

^2013 Bred and 2009 DMP comparison ('13 black strings, DMP red strings. Both are size 12)

^2 pairs of Bred AJKO's, 2 pairs of Bred DMP's, and 1 pair of 2013 Breds

My Villa has the hawks buy one get one. Basically they are 70. Most shoes are bogo but dif prices. Celtics are 60. Laneys are there cheap to.
which villa is this, do they have to be the same size? need them celtics, should be easy to find someone to go in on that.

Thank God my local spot let me go the Noah's Ark route and double up on the CWs I copped. Included Chicago 1s and Banned 1s on the pics.

Its been a good year for Jordan 1 fans, including myself. Im happy with the CWs I copped and the quality on em
pimp.gif

Thank God my local spot let me go the Noah's Ark route and double up on the CWs I copped. Included Chicago 1s and Banned 1s on the pics.

Its been a good year for Jordan 1 fans, including myself. Im happy with the CWs I copped and the quality on em
pimp.gif
Woah!
eek.gif
Very nice my man...

Was this the Royals release, cause it sure feels like it? Congrats to your newest pickups. Condolences for the guys striking out.
personally, the royals were an easy get due to many places doing fcfs....with shops implementing the raffle system, it really takes away the options of putting in work to get shoes and leaves it all up to chance. 

gonna post a pic of all my 1's when i get home. 

im sure some of you may have seen the my black/red collection in the bred 1 and Pizza party thread

Last edited:
Thought I had two pairs locked up so I didn't stress of this release then the cat at shoe palace sold my pairs to the highest bidder on release day and killed my dreams stuck out on my girls pair as well I'm dead now gotta pony up some dough for a sz12 and a sz 6.5... Smh

Thought I had two pairs locked up so I didn't stress of this release then the cat at shoe palace sold my pairs to the highest bidder on release day and killed my dreams stuck out on my girls pair as well I'm dead now gotta pony up some dough for a sz12 and a sz 6.5... Smh
Dang man. I think I remember this. :smh: wasn't he selling it to you for 200 each preorder?

That shoe palace story is sad. It's one of the reasons I never pre order thru these online sites... Dudes get salty when they find out pairs are going for more than they sold them for and let their greed take over.

Back
Top Bottom