Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Laneys were disappointing to me just because they were not what I originally pictured in my head.

I wanted all white tumbled leather

Blue tongue with yellow NA

Blue laces

Yellow wings logo

Dope shot @babyjs23
I really need a pair of those, I know tons of people dislike them, but I think they're nice.

I honestly forgot those existed
I did, too :lol:

They were sitting in the corner section of my closet.

Dope shot @babyjs23
I really need a pair of those, I know tons of people dislike them, but I think they're nice.
Thanks fam.

Definitely not much that can match with them, but they do attract a lot of attention :lol:

A few kids said they loved my Chargers shoes. I was like,
Ryan-Gosling-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Half-Nelson.gif

Had to school the kids on what team I represent :lol:

Last edited:
What team do you represent? @babyJs23
nerd.gif

I like the Laneys. They also happen to be my school's colors and I think they did a good job with the colorblocking.

I wish the shoe itself was better quality though. They always creased funny for me

What team do you represent? @babyJs23
:nerd:
I like the Laneys. They also happen to be my school's colors and I think they did a good job with the colorblocking.
I wish the shoe itself was better quality though. They always creased funny for me

Used to be my school colors from my elementary days.

I think the quality is decent. Not sure where they crease weird on yours, but heels are holding up strong with all the squatting, bending, etc. The toe boxes are fine since they are suede [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I would love to add the Knicks CW to my rotation, but that's gonna have to be put on hold for a bit longer now.

Last edited:
Crazy that they lost Peyton and Osweiler, Kaepernick wants too much, who's left? Sanchez, Tebow, Manziel, JaMarcus Russell?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to add the Knicks CW to my rotation, but that's gonna have to be put on hold for a bit longer now.

Knicks is a must. My team colors...other than that it's great cw on the 1s. I didn't like that color block on the "cavs" 4s

Last edited:
Not of love for these, but had to throw them on today to show my school spirit for my daughter's school while volunteering [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
4rs4n9.jpg
i bought these and sold them. regret set in. year later i found a DS size 10 for a good price and jumped on it :smile: 

Not of love for these, but had to throw them on today to show my school spirit for my daughter's school while volunteering [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
4rs4n9.jpg

Wish I would've grabbed a pair when they hit outlets for $70-$100....now I'm looking for a pair and seems in going to have to pay higher than I want

They were super slept on for sure. I would like to be able to find a second pair and swap the sole out for a blue with stitching.

Wish I would've grabbed a pair when they hit outlets for $70-$100....now I'm looking for a pair and seems in going to have to pay higher than I want
You're a size 11? Not sure what the current price goes for them nowadays, but should be relatively easy to cop for a great price.

Back
Top Bottom