• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
'94 set:

Blame Nike for using the random nubuck swoosh starting in '94.

So the one returning on September 3 as reported by Modern Notoriety is the same BRed but with the Remastered leather and Height

I thought it was the Banned ?

For the love of God you dudes just don't get it :smh:. The Bred cw of the AJ 1 IS the so called "banned" cw. What is so hard to understand about that? People refer to the bred as the banneds. Nike also did i.e. the 1985 commercial. I think that initial announcement of these releasing confused a lot of you dudes. Y'all are thinking these are supposed to be the 2010 commemorative edition "banned" version of the bred cw with tumbled leather and an X on the back. Those were just a special edition release, celebrating the "banned" history of the shoe hence the X on the back. :smh: I don't see why this keeps getting misconstrued.

Lol dudes in here wyling over this banned shoe.

Watever shoe releases I can say this it's not even gonna come close to those joints that was in the outlets.

For the love of God you dudes just don't get it :smh:. The Bred cw of the AJ 1 IS the so called "banned" cw. What is so hard to understand about that? People refer to the bred as the banneds. Nike also did i.e. the 1985 commercial. I think that initial announcement of these releasing confused a lot of you dudes. Y'all are thinking these are supposed to be the 2010 commemorative edition "banned" version of the bred cw with tumbled leather and an X on the back. Those were just a special edition release, celebrating the "banned" history of the shoe hence the X on the back. :smh: I don't see why this keeps getting misconstrued.
jordan 1 black red is jordan 1 black red, banned is the 2010 release and that is the only banned 1 release, ever. They werent the shoe that caused the ban so they arent really "banned" and if thats your stance then ANY basketball shoe from that time period that is black and red based would be considered banned as well. calm down bro and in the words of Inigo Montoya "You Keep Using That Word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

:lol: I'm cool bro. It is early. Just frustrating to still hear people saying "I thought it was supposed to be the "banneds" when they essentially are. Pet peeve I guess lol.
i think they just want to know if it will be gimmicky or just a regular black/red jordan 1. legit question to be honest plus if its banned then it will be tumbled leather and so on and so forth, you cant get heated over nicknames or NT will drive u bonkers lol

The whites will probably just be naturally destroyed, no stripping cause i dont like the white paint faded manually from what I have seen. Black though had to let the color underneath shine.

Alright fine, I've avoided them for long enough now ya got me :smh:

Looking for a DS size 11 in the Gym Reds ... somebody lead me to the promise land for a good price please :nthat:

Gym reds look great!  Would love to cop a pair.. whats the avg resell prices for these?  Is the toebox and heel suede as well?

i think they just want to know if it will be gimmicky or just a regular black/red jordan 1. legit question to be honest plus if its banned then it will be tumbled leather and so on and so forth, you cant get heated over nicknames or NT will drive u bonkers lol

I don't really have problems with nicknames actually. I don't know where you're getting that from. The point is that in 1985 the bred cw of the AJ 1 would be the banned cw of that shoe. Even the commercial explains that. Not sure what you don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom