Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I don't remember who originally posted the heads up about ruvilla having the extra 20% off last week. However my wife ended up copping a pair of Cyber Monday's for $63 shipped after the sale price and the additional 20%. So of course we had to match it up for the unDS

Unc 1s in a sz 11...best I'm seeing is about 175 shipped. Think it's about time...unless someone can point me to a better price

Last edited:
My girl just told me she got my bday gift and it's a jordan 1 but won't tell me which one. Based on the hints she gave me, I'm 90% sure there the NY-1's. I hope!! I'll find out on June 19.
Her bday is on the 24th of this month I got her the oreo 4 she has been wanting.
Nice man, your bday is a day after mine. I'm turning 21 so it's going to be a great summer. Those NY1s are dope, hopefully you get them. 

My girl just told me she got my bday gift and it's a jordan 1 but won't tell me which one. Based on the hints she gave me, I'm 90% sure there the NY-1's. I hope!! I'll find out on June 19.
Her bday is on the 24th of this month I got her the oreo 4 she has been wanting.

I think she got you one of these fam

Just kidding man lol. I recently picked up ny1s. They are awesome , would be a great addition!

Take em back, without being an ******* don't tell her but get a 1 that really matters; my advice, sounds morbid but there it is

I think she got you one of these fam

Just kidding man lol. I recently picked up ny1s. They are awesome , would be a great addition!

I actually own the Orlando pair.. got it for 50 from the employee store in Portland. It's my favorite beaters.

Sure they're mids and not OG colorway.. Then again I might be biased b/c blue and grey are my favorite colors

I'm looking to trade my Pirate black 350 size US11,5 for the SBB size 12. How much cash should the other party put in extra?
Pirate black 350 = SBB + 200 or 250ish? Would that be fair?

Sentimental value out the window lol. NYC's are clean AF tho imo.

Dope gift if those end up being the pair she gets you.

Rarely get my wife sneakers anymore but been lookin for a pair of gray wool UB's for a minute now smh.
NYC 1s are the ONLY all-black based Id rock.  Prefer these over Cyber Mondays all day.  

I'm looking to trade my Pirate black 350 size US11,5 for the SBB size 12. How much cash should the other party put in extra?

Pirate black 350 = SBB + 200 or 250ish? Would that be fair?
You probably could get 400 on top.

Back
Top Bottom