Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know this isn't really the right thread for these but I looked and couldn't find a thread. Best leather I have ever had on a sneaker (may be tied with the DFA 4s). Don't have the banned 1's so I can't compare the two but these things are amazing. Thought I would share. If you get a chance, pick these up

There's a dunk thread.

Honestly if those aren't even as good as those fours then they're not very good

This is the only tagged pic he sent me :lol:
2db77z8.jpg

Yo your grass look like the joints you put in kids Easter baskets... Real talk.

This ain't adding up.

Since we are posting Banneds. My pair on top of my fake grass. Don't have legit grass like BabyJs lol.

WHAT THE F?

Yo hold up. I'm not even joking where do y'all live that the grass looks like this? I legit be in Home Depot with my dad buying mad nonsense to get our grass right it never look like this. None of this make sense.

WHAT THE F?

Yo hold up. I'm not even joking where do y'all live that the grass looks like this? I legit be in Home Depot with my dad buying mad nonsense to get our grass right it never look like this. None of this make sense.

Mine is artificial grass, I'm too lazy maintain real grass lol.

Damn maybe it's the watering during sunset... We don't do that maybe that's why our grass looks like trash.. Well I'm gonna start now it just started getting nice out here
It's kind of like wearing 1's, best result when used during the transitional period (not too hot and not too cool) :wink:

Last edited:

Size 11 royals 11am tomorrow. I'd give them a shot if I was near by smh.

Last edited:
I know this isn't really the right thread for these but I looked and couldn't find a thread. Best leather I have ever had on a sneaker (may be tied with the DFA 4s). Don't have the banned 1's so I can't compare the two but these things are amazing. Thought I would share. If you get a chance, pick these up

Definitely copping soon. Do you have the Red/Grey pair?

Guys quick question, has this ever happened. A shoe went on discount and rise in value years after?

Back
Top Bottom