Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang man throw in a sneaker shield lmao. But I get that SBB leather is just soooooo soft. I treat them like my Yeezys....they are all special occasion shoes.

Nah I hate shields they get real uncomfortable for my wide feet and take away toe mobility. I'm happy with my kicks and all their creases. If I wanted to have inner toecaps I wouldnt buy sneakers I'd just stick with steel toe boots or something like that.

We need those Denim 1's to release, but keep that Pinnacle price point out of here.

$160 and I would buy in a heartbeat.

not a single pair I own have a wavy toebox. not sure if it's because I actually wear the right size and don't lace them up too tight or what. 8)

Idk why but my 1s have always got a wavy toebox after some wears. Even happened to my pair of vegas 1s. Started wearing shields to stop it and they did.

But **** if all you get is a nice crease and no waves thats winning. Maybe i walk funny lol.

We need those Denim 1's to release, but keep that Pinnacle price point out of here.

$160 and I would buy in a heartbeat.

$160 would be the base price. Then they'd slap an additional Japanese selvedge price on top that. :lol: Probably wouldn't even be anything near that quality of material though.

$160 would be the base price. Then they'd slap an additional Japanese selvedge price on top that. :lol: Probably wouldn't even be anything near that quality of material though.
That, or they add a matching pair of denim jeans and make it a pack, similar to the Levis pack :nerd:

Last edited:
That, or they add a matching pair of denim jeans and make it a pack, similar to the Levis pack :nerd:

A Levi pack? Nah buddy... you're getting these:

All preorders Ive seen have been 350 plus sigh.... May SNKRS or footsites or raffles or any dam release method bless me so i can get my hands on one pair

Back
Top Bottom