Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

best thing about the one's,,, they don't feel like blocks on my feet like the other retros

These are slowly growing on me...but I gotta save money.

njavier03 njavier03 Yeah I can definitely see the transition myself. Bulky sneakers are not as appealing to me as they once were. Nothing wrong with them at all. I just rarely wear them so honestly no need to have them.

Are these still available in LA for retail?  Santa Monica FA 23 store???

After seeing these customs makes me wanna grab an extra pair to have done!

Coz8hmCVUAA5sX2.jpg:large

Last edited:

I definitely have ended up selling most of my collection, except for my 1s. Held on to my white cement 3s and 4s, and flu games for the gym. But I'll only continue to add 1s at this point, so versatile, timeless and I rock them way more than anything else. Picking up the black yangs and breds (hopefully) next.

Last edited:
Royal 1s coming out May 2017, confirmed by DJ Folk
Not surprised ... After CHIs dropped last year and then UNCs (and a navy metallics this year)  I assumed next up were the BReds followed by Royals. didn't think the blacktoes would get the remastered treatment before the Royals though...but since good things come in 3s - can we get Kentuckys and Celtics 1s in 2017 as well.

If Royals come out in May, then i'm predicting Shadows in the fall. Then I'll have all the 1s I NEED, will pick up some others here and there, but the essentials will be copped (as long as i'm able to get the Breds and Black Toes as planned)

Last edited:
If Royals come out in May, then i'm predicting Black Toes in the fall. Then I'll have all the 1s I NEED, will pick up some others here and there, but the essentials will be copped (as long as i'm able to get the Breds and Black Toes as planned)

Black Toes have already been confirmed for Fall of this year for the most part. November to be exact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom