Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Decided to snap a pic of my 1s. Im done with 1s until Shadows release again

Dope collection

@Riverdale Road man that's a nice collection! Repped x900000... Lettuce pray for that shadow drop this year!!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
How many royals did they make. All I see is royals for sale in fb groups and twitter but no one buying lol I didn't even see this many Breds for sale when they released

How many royals did they make. All I see is royals for sale in fb groups and twitter but no one buying lol I didn't even see this many Breds for sale when they released
My local fb groups is all Royals for sale since release day. Prior to that it was all boost and yeezy ****. I'm one of the few that bought them to wear I guess

@Riverdale Road man that's a nice collection! Repped x900000... Lettuce pray for that shadow drop this year!!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
If Shadow 1's release this year I'll be done collecting... is a lie I would say to my wife and myself

The Royal thread is crap. But it's good noting that a decent amount of the Royals are out there and that everybody who wants a pair is getting one. If the Shadows are going to be this easy to cop I may partake I just don't want to spend a stupid amount on neutral color shoes.

SNEAKEATER_619 SNEAKEATER_619 dang bro... Nike playing April Fools too hard with you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... TBH I would've lost it if I got that hahaha savages at Nike!!!

I was like Lord Jesus my heart!

And you know they wouldn't have accidentally sent me KAWS 4s either. I checked, the style code is for the Motorsports.

Woah haven't been paying attention
But when did BT and top 3 get to around $300
I can see the BT
But people paying $300 for top 3
Weird

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of hate for the Top 3 but I personally like em. Copped 2 pairs of them. Black toes seemed like they were a easy grab on release day. Copped 3 personal pairs of BTs and thankful I did since ppl say they go for $300. I could of sworn they were going for like $250

Someone called that scoop dude out for selling fakes just yesterday [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He vouches for a number of fake sellers so no idea why anyone mentions him in the first place

That Royal thread could give cancer aids. It's gonna be funny if resellers get stuck with a bunch of pairs they can't move, though.

Black Toes were going for as little as $220 resale on release day. They've slowly been creeping up in price for a while now.

I like my top 3's
But I love my BT
Everytime I bust out my BT I take a good hard look at them in awe,then put em on my feet
If something happened to my top 3 I would be disappointed
If something happened to my BT I would be devastated

I love my top 3's :wink:

So do I. I honestly dont know why they catch so much hate. Then again I dont know why the SBB 1.0 gets so much praise. Just cuz People make it seem like they have holy grail type leather. I got 2 pairs on release day from Nike SM and was whatever about them. Sold one pair immediately and sold the other after one wear and havent looked back

BTs are the only 1s I have laced out of 5 :smh: only because I forced myself to and I ended up late for work :lol: :smh: I love em though

I think it's cuz they will prob never retro the sbb and top 3
But BT will get released again eventually

Still need to tongue swap a pair of BT's. Need to find a donor pair.
I still need to get a pair of 2016 BT's :wow:

Sent my Nike+ pair to Adam that hooked me up with the 2016 Banneds [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got an email from StockX saying u have free shipping. I bidder on some of their march madness shoes but didn't win any of them for retail so I think that's how you get it. Was auto no code or anything

So just copped yin yang black 1s for $100 shipped to Australia! Pumped to wake up to see the winning bid, then find out the shipping was free. Tgif!

Black Toes were going for as little as $220 resale on release day. They've slowly been creeping up in price for a while now.

Same thing happened when they released in 2013. They were reselling at max $200-220 back then on release day. Right before the 2016 retro got announced, a DS 2013 pair was going for like $350+. Same thing will probably happened with this 2016 retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom