Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol just noticed the invoice also. Says thanks for being the owner of the air Jordan 4 retro wtf

The supply is definitely limited, these panic sellers are probably going to regret unloading these now. I mean, it's an AJ1 and it's numbered. I feel like $350 is the lowest price on these. Give it a couple of months and once people start rocking these, I bet the demand on DS pairs shoots up again.

Last edited:
The supply is definitely limited, these panic sellers are probably going to regret unloading these now. I mean, it's an AJ1 and it's numbered. I feel like $350 is the lowest price on these. Give it a couple of months and once people start rocking these, I bet the demand on DS pairs shoots up again.
prices will definitely go back up... for those who want these better grab them at lower price now

No single thread for the wings 1**********

prices will definitely go back up... for those who want these better grab them at lower price now
damn... I better pull the trigger 
eek.gif

I actually don't think they will go up, if they do probably just a little.

These will be an afterthought after those butchered Chicago ones come out(forgot the name)

I actually don't think they will go up, if they do probably just a little.

These will be an afterthought after those butchered Chicago ones come out(forgot the name)
agree it wont go back to ridiculous prices ie. $1k+ but im thinking 400-500 range.

Will say it again.

All Black with a fade to copper = legend and fire
Factory revealed copper = Austin powers gold member **** and an easy pass

On a side note. Rub argulus all over these and it will fade to copper like it should have been from the beginnings
We still dont have a solid answer to the fading? Because what I'm seeing everywhere is that the gold comes off and theyfade to black. I havent seen the opposite anywhere

So hard to find 9-9.5 on Evil Bay lmao. I asked a couple and no one would bite $350 PP invoice. 
mean.gif
throw an offer/bid on stockx. thats how I got my pair for $360. An hour after, a pair sold for $350. maybe if you are more patient, prices will dip more.

throw an offer/bid on stockx. thats how I got my pair for $360. An hour after, a pair sold for $350. maybe if you are more patient, prices will dip more.
Man, the thing with limited number shoes is they almost never dip in price since supply isn't abundant in the first place, unlike GR shoes. That said, I/ll give Stockx a shot. I never purchased anything from there before. Thanks,

how limited are these again? can see them going back up to 600+ in a month or two when the number of DSs get lower

Man, the thing with limited number shoes is they almost never dip in price since supply isn't abundant in the first place, unlike GR shoes. That said, I/ll give Stockx a shot. I never purchased anything from there before. Thanks,
from $500 to $350 in a day is a dramatic dip in price. you never know what's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom