Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think glitter only happens if you let them sit in the box and don't wear them. All my 1s that have black in them that I wear on a semi regular basis do not have glitter. I have a pair of 2016 Breds sitting on ice that I have yet to wear and it is just filled with glitter.
not necessarily. my well worn shadows and 2013 bt get a lot of it, a few ds shoes do too, but its weird, my second pair of 2016 breds that i still keep in the box do not.

The gold plate is dope on the wings.. u can prolly take a heat gun to it and it'll come off.. doubt it's more than glued on

What about the dudes who keep their kicks in those plastic containers
nerd.gif
 glitter free? 

I rub all my 1's with my hands
The natural oils from my hand give it a protectant coat
Not a single glitter to be seen
One rub a day keeps the glitter away
The more you know

Currently shopping for a shoe shelf system of some sort, gonna get rid of the boxes soon. Any suggestions for size 12 sized kicks? 25 pairs of 1's and various styles 

Currently shopping for a shoe shelf system of some sort, gonna get rid of the boxes soon. Any suggestions for size 12 sized kicks? 25 pairs of 1's and various styles 

Get all the same type of shelves that u mount to a wall..this will save floor space..IKEA has dope shelves..25? U may need 3 or 4

i must vouch for the container store. if you buy that many you'll get a discount. they are legit.

I also broke down my boxes and store them in a plastic bin in the garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom