Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals..but I don't own shadows yet..they might be #1 once I have in hand..(it's obvious u can rock them with anything) black/red are too dope..those right behind royals..then black toes

Pretty sure they patented it otherwise other brands would use it in some form but if it you saw the video he basically shaped it into a regular sole which was a interesting idea

Nope they're leasing the patent right now. Their contract is almost up they're gonna have to put out some serious cash to keep the tech and expand the usage

Nike actually passed on the boost tech because they didn't view it as durable enough and stuck with lunar

Last edited:
Haven't seen on foot pics of BHM. Here you go.
Leather soft as hell. My new beater/flight shoes.

Gotta find some new color swooshes and wings logos doh.

Leave that Adidas garbage at Adidas, plus I dont think they "own" boost
Pretty sure they patented it otherwise other brands would use it in some form but if it you saw the video he basically shaped it into a regular sole which was a interesting idea
I thought duke was gonna actually put a nmd sole on those :rofl:

I saw the wings in person....horrible. Decided then and there that only two people could pull them off correctly....

Those the "ease on down the roads" :lol:

Leave that Adidas garbage at Adidas, plus I dont think they "own" boost
From what I remember from some informative YouTube video, apparently the material that is used to make the Adidas BOOST technology is also the same material that is used for Nike Lunarlon technology as well.

So technically, Nike does have a BOOST type tech in the form of Lunarlon...........its just that both Nike & Adidas use the material differently.

But anyway, that was my two cents on that matter.

Back to what the purpose of this thread is all about

The blatant disrespect of that poll against the Shadows
mean.gif

Last edited:
it is funny , before the royal 1s rerelease that they were kinda hard to find due to low quantites released in the states everyones favourite 1 was royal , now that the shadows are the only ones not remastered and yet the hardest to find alongside with the chicagos that only release once the last years and not twice like the rest OGs are the most sought after 1s , its all about rarity after all . 

From what I remember from some informative YouTube video, apparently the material that is used to make the Adidas BOOST technology is also the same material that is used for Nike Lunarlon technology as well.

So technically, Nike does have a BOOST type tech in the form of Lunarlon...........its just that both Nike & Adidas use the material differently.

But anyway, that was my two cents on that matter.

Back to what the purpose of this thread is all about

The blatant disrespect of that poll against the Shadows :smh:  

Going OT, the BOOST material isn't actually that innovative-the way it was incorporated into the small capsules and steamed into a midsole was VERY innovative. Ironically, Nike's hyperfuse used heat to bake an upper using different materials "fused" together-all they had to do was approach lunar with this same method but instead of using an oven (which would likely melt and burn the foam) use steam which would make it malleable.

Back
Top Bottom