Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was just watching ESPN, and during this one-on-one interview with Kevin Durant, I notice he's weak the Max Orange Rare Air 1s. To each his/her own, but never imagined I'd see a person with such a status rocking these.

exactly, dudes actin like they HAVE to name it yeezy :lol:
Well seeing as the majority of people buy Yeezys just to say they own Yeezys. Because it sure as hell isn't the model that's selling since the Calabasas is a prime example of just the name selling.

Was just watching ESPN, and during this one-on-one interview with Kevin Durant, I notice he's weak the Max Orange Rare Air 1s. To each his/her own, but never imagined I'd see a person with such a status rocking these.

Jordans are "commoner" shoes now :rofl:

Yeezy name is only a little important to "sell" shoes

Don't believe me? Look at all the "yeezy colorway" shoes that get hype

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh Nike for a good 2-3 years was trying to cash in on the yeezy hype with foams, roshes, all kinda **** :rofl: they did it to the point where the beat the yeezy 2 colorways into the ground. they know they took an L when kanye dipped

Well seeing as the majority of people buy Yeezys just to say they own Yeezys. Because it sure as hell isn't the model that's selling since the Calabasas is a prime example of just the name selling.
This statement is true but only after he left Nike. His shoes became more attainable and people were selling off shoes they had been collecting for years just to have something with his name on it and hes much more involved and they are pushing him into the publics eye at Adidas... They didnt even give him a special box at Nike :lol:, they had a real shoe designer design something crazy and let him put his name on it, now everyone wants his Roshes.

Only thing w the Nike Yeezys is the way they aged. For Me AJI are timeless

Only thing w the Nike Yeezys is the way they aged. For Me AJI are timeless
Exact reason why I bought frags back in November instead of zebras. I figured that yeezys are mainly hype driven and they will continue to release while the Fragment 1 is timeless and prob won’t retro anytime soon.

Jordans are "commoner" shoes now :rofl:
Haha. Naw, I didn't mean how it sounds. Haha. Anyone can and should rock Js, especially 1s. What I'm referring to is the fact that he's wearing this pair in particular, with all the "Rare Air," "Nike Air," and all the random branding and logos all over. The shoe is cool, but the branding and logo usage is gross on this model. I'd expect a retro or something similar. I guess I didn't clearly state that.

Jordans are "commoner" shoes now
roll.gif
Haha. Naw, I didn't mean how it sounds. Haha. Anyone can and should rock Js, especially 1s. What I'm referring to is the fact that he's wearing this pair in particular, with all the "Rare Air," "Nike Air," and all the random branding and logos all over. The shoe is cool, but the branding and logo usage is gross on this model. I'd expect a retro or something similar. I guess I didn't clearly state that.
i think youre overthinking things. i think KD rocked those cause he simply likes em. you hate the shoes so much i think in your head you cant fathom a regular joe wearing em so how could KD possibly rock them? well the man likes what he likes apparently lol.

i think youre overthinking things. i think KD rocked those cause he simply likes em. you hate the shoes so much i think in your head you cant fathom a regular joe wearing em so how could KD possibly rock them? well the man likes what he likes apparently lol.
Yeah KD just likes them so he rocks them. I don't see the point of so much chatter about KD wearing some rare air 1s

Exact reason why I bought frags back in November instead of zebras. I figured that yeezys are mainly hype driven and they will continue to release while the Fragment 1 is timeless and prob won’t retro anytime soon.

Zebras were like 220. If I could find authentic DS frags for that price, autocop

Yeah KD just likes them so he rocks them. I don't see the point of so much chatter about KD wearing some rare air 1s

It's cause they aren't hyped lmao.

KD a millionaire that's gonna get any ***** he want, you think that ***** gives a damn about what's hyped or if those are the "cool" 1s or the "OGs" or not? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom