Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm disappointed with the material of the tongue on the Knicks, I thought they would be nylon but it's more of a mesh....lets hope the royals have the same material as 01s on the tongue

Purple planet/ig: icravesolefood
Melo/knicks along with the rest of my orange and blue kicks

Last edited:
Looks like I am skipping the black toes. I would rather have the Shadows!
JB is determined to massacre my wallets this year!
I hope this makes for new Is fans. i am tired of being one of the few to defend the ones. Granted I prefer the dunks to ones but still, the 1s are one of my favorite Jordans.

I hope this makes for new Is fans. i am tired of being one of the few to defend the ones. Granted I prefer the dunks to ones but still, the 1s are one of my favorite Jordans.

Who cares if there are new 1's fans. There are plenty of people who appreciate the 1's. Anyway, I like the 1's and that's all that matters to me.

Dunks over 1's? :lol:...ok.

Yup. I dont need to have a shoe because it's hot. And I prefer Dunks.
But I won't argue with JB loyalist over nothing.
Have a nice day

Last edited:
JB is giving the 1 a resurgence with the NA branding and OG treatment they've been failing with the mass production of phat and low color ways I'm happy about this

JB is giving the 1 a resurgence with the NA branding and OG treatment they've been failing with the mass production of phat and low color ways I'm happy about this
Another reason I want more Jordan I fans.
They were able to get away with doing that cuz the general population did not care

So the SHADOW retro 1's are gonna come back this summer and be the next pair with the OG treatment/NIKE AIR branding. Hopefully quality stays the same as the 2009 pairs. Knicks, royals, black toes, and shadows all getting NIKE AIR so far in 2013

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/01/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shadow/
will add the the thread i made
indifferent.gif
STOP RETROING SHOES SO FAST JORDAN BRAND!!! I still have these DS.

While I'm at it, here's my current Jordan I collection minus a pair or 2. I still need to cop Knicks, Gucci's, another pair of CDP's cuz I beat mine up kinda bad, 2 pairs of Blk/Blue, and 2 pairs of Black Toes when they release...

These came in today and to be quite honest. The ones in general including the Banned 1's feel like total **** on feet. Straight Chinese slippers and card board. I'm still trying to figure out where the great quality is people have been speaking of on the Banned 1's. The leather may be real leather, but it's still very thin and IMO the shoe is made like garbage. I actually think the 2012 Retro 1 are more comfortable and that is not saying much since they feel like card board too. Save your money fellas they're not worth it. If you're just buying these to look at them and get your rocks off while they sit on the shelf or in a box then that you will accomplish. However, if you like to wear your kicks and actually feel comfort while you wear something that looks dope you will only accomplish 50% of your goal trying to wear some 1's. :smh: Now I'm off to get my paper back.

I took my girl to cop her a pair,  once she tried them on at finish-line they started to crease with just one step forward,  and backwards I put the j's back in the box and handed them back to the employee, I ended out buying her a pair of airmax's. Thank god I didn't waste my change on this waste of og's so as Nike claims.

Last edited:
I took my girl to cop her a pair,  once she tried them on at finish-line they started to crease with just one step forward,  and backwards I put the j's back in the box and handed them back to the employee, I ended out buying her a pair of airmax's. Thank god I didn't waste my change on this waste of og's so as Nike claims.

You're a smart guy bcuz they are trash. Knick 1's were the ones to get if any.

Shoes that crease!? 
eek.gif

I personally don't get it....but to each his own. 
glasses.gif

Guess you've never owned a pair of AJ1's before.

:smh: @ kids these days complaining about stuff that's happened with Jordan's since the beginning.

I don't know why people complain about shoes creasing its the inevitable when you wear any brand of shoes hell even the most expensive shoes on the market will crease.I think sometimes people have such high expectations for JB and they disappoint themselves

I don't know why people complain about shoes creasing its the inevitable when you wear any brand of shoes hell even the most expensive shoes on the market will crease.I think sometimes people have such high expectations for JB and they disappoint themselves
I mean if we were paying $600 for shoes I would be mad at JB's quality. My friend has Louis Vuitton sneakers he paid $600 for and he's worn them MULTIPLE times in clubs and they still look DS..... You get what you pay for.... I mean JB will eventually get to that point and their quality will still be garbage that'll be the day.... :smh:

Last edited:
damn kids still worried cause of creases, heres a scenario you just got done pooping but the toilet paper is my "passion" so im gonna unds.......... lol just playin

Don't know if anybody in Cleveland/ohio were looking for the Knicks 1s but "Next" posted on their blog they got them in today

Yah you guys are right. Nothing wrong with shoes that crease from trying them on for size.....
.......said no sneakerhead ever, just the jordan loyalist.

Back
Top Bottom