Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@babyjs23 man you are on it with the links. Making sure the NT community eat on flyknit bred release.

On another note, I've been happy with my August purchases. Sold my 2nd pair of Royals. Got lucky and copped Black toes for $80. UNDS my Banned's a few days back...

IMG_20170908_132415.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-08-13-07-32-1.png

IMG_20170903_202142_595.jpg

^sitting...

good sign for nike.ca then

That $216 shipped might have a lot to do with it. Peeps waiting to take their chances stateside before they come off of that.

But when you think about... after taxes, and in some cases shipping, it won't be much less.

Wish my pairs of Banneds were vibrant red like that. Those are beautiful.

If I had to wear a shoe for the rest of my life, it would be those. Such a great shoe and colorway.

IMG_7195.PNG
Not my size but thought someone might be looking for Japans for the collection .... it's the jordan1s (only) Fb group

Last edited:
@babyjs23 man you are on it with the links. Making sure the NT community eat on flyknit bred release.

On another note, I've been happy with my August purchases. Sold my 2nd pair of Royals. Got lucky and copped Black toes for $80. UNDS my Banned's a few days back...

IMG_20170908_132415.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-08-13-07-32-1.png

IMG_20170903_202142_595.jpg

black toes for $80? where in the hell did find that deal? :nerd:

Wish my pairs of Banneds were vibrant red like that. Those are beautiful.

If I had to wear a shoe for the rest of my life, it would be those. Such a great shoe and colorway.

Surely you know that's a filtered pic bro-skey lol. They aren't that vibrant. But yes an awesome colorway.

Question: Looking to purchase my first pair of Jordan 1's. Any suggestions on which ones are the best quality wise for about $400.

black toes for $80? where in the hell did find that deal? :nerd:

Haha...Like it said sheer luck... A high school kid posted them in the local Facebook group. He needed to sell to get a tire for his car. Come to find out he was spending his money on kicks like crazy. His parents wouldn't help because of the bad spending habits. So he was forced to sell. Luckily I saw the post first and immediately told him I'll buy and to delete the post. Haha didn't want it to draw attention. Since I had to drive a hour and half to get them, we agreed on $80....he wanted $120.

Vachetta tan 1's for 400.
you're kidding right or just referencing their quality, price yeah because that's not resell, but for practical reasons, i don't see you getting $400 worth of wear out of the vachetta going into fall
Question: Looking to purchase my first pair of Jordan 1's. Any suggestions on which ones are the best quality wise for about $400.
i would suggest royals for like $240

you're kidding right, price yeah because that's not resell, but for practical reasons, i don't see you getting $400 worth of wear out of the vachetta going into fall

i would suggest royals for like $240

Thank you! I was thinking those or the banned. +rep

Haha...Like it said sheer luck... A high school kid posted them in the local Facebook group. He needed to sell to get a tire for his car. Come to find out he was spending his money on kicks like crazy. His parents wouldn't help because of the bad spending habits. So he was forced to sell. Luckily I saw the post first and immediately told him I'll buy and to delete the post. Haha didn't want it to draw attention. Since I had to drive a hour and half to get them, we agreed on $80....he wanted $120.
damn, nice come up. DS too?

Back
Top Bottom