Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In for shadows, need to see pics of everything else. Any chance the sail is just summit white? Otherwise there's going to be alot of 1s releasing next first half of 2018. Which isn't a bad thing it just seems unrealistic since we have the 1s with Sail, the 1s with summit white which were discovered a couple months ago, not to mention any previous retros that are planned such as the shadows and Patent Black Golds.
In this case I would assume they're different shoes since sail has a slightly more yellow/cream hue to it than summit white. But both are nearly the same.

I hear people say in jest that when it comes to Flyknit the upside is you don't have to worry about creasing, which I don't care about anyway. Flyknit does however develop those little dimples towards the front of the toe box after a few wears.

Can't wait to see and hear the reactions once this starts happening.

Wow all those sail drops loooool

All I need are shadows and the next metallic og if they keep em going.

I hear people say in jest that when it comes to Flyknit the upside is you don't have to worry about creasing, which I don't care about anyway. Flyknit does however develop those little dimples towards the front of the toe box after a few wears.

ive already seen that dimpling in the toebox on a few on feet pics and videos. looks wierd for sure. is it because of the wrong sizing? why does that happen?

Extremely(flyweave) underrated.✌

Nah that price/pack held people back

Screenshot_2017-09-10-22-14-51.png

tumblr_n0go50Aosi1qedt5eo1_400.gif

I would be surprised if we see more metallics, those have easily sold the worst out of any of the original, OG 1 cws.

oh trust and believe they will release more metallics. but probably not for a while lol. those metallics did sell badly, but nike still made money so trust they will put out more.

oh trust and believe they will release more metallics. but probably not for a while lol. those metallics did sell badly, but nike still made money so trust they will put out more.

I'm sure they made money on them, I believe the total cost of making, shipping, selling each pair of OG 1s is still less than $20 USD out of Nike's pocket. My point was that it is clear certain cws of OG 1s sell much, much better than others. Even new, retro+ cws of OG 1s like RSBBs, CM 1s, and AS 1s sold faster and better than Metallics.

I forgot about black and whites. Need those too and I got em all. The true unicorn is the maroon 1s...

Metallics might be less desired since the plain white with a stripes takes away the iconic color blocking of the AJ1..

Last edited:

Dimples are better than the horrible leather creasing any day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom