• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-12-19-15-45.png

got first 25 already, no way i hit for top 10, but tempting, those who cop let us know the number

Their marketing is pretty good, but the statement "mastered the art of selling people stuff they don't actually want/need" could be said about 80% of companies honestly.

Sure on a biological level we need little more than food/water, shelter, clothing, and the occasional medical care. That said, when it comes to how we spend our disposable income, there are certain companies who know how to market well enough that they are able to hook people in multiple times, like a dog with a tennis ball in it's mouth looking at an identical one in a person's hand. Considering this, my point is more that Nike/Apple are masters in selling products with the "we'll tell you what you like" strategy.

Reebok, Puma, and, honestly, even Adidas can't sell products how Nike does. Same thing with Apple and hardware.. only Samsung really does but, even then, Apple generates more cash because of how it sells its products.

Dammit I missed out on those wings. I knew something was going on with that nike snkrs ap. Something popped up then went away. I was too tired to care.

Wings are pretty much dead in terms of resale, so if y'all want them they're prob at the most $20 above retail. Heck, I returned a retail pair not too long ago since I wasn't really feeling them.

Wings are pretty much dead in terms of resale, so if y'all want them they're prob at the most $20 above retail. Heck, I returned a retail pair not too long ago since I wasn't really feeling them.
Yeah, I got my pair like a week and a half ago for below retail when you consider tax and shipping. So those that missed out on this restock and still want them, don't trip.

smartselectimage_2017-09-12-22-56-07-png.1974473

this :emoji_arrow_up: looks better than that :emoji_arrow_down:
smartselectimage_2017-09-12-22-58-10-png.1974474

the toe box, don't tell me about the laces

this ruffled feathers in the flyknit thread, but i don't like them cheap a** vickie looking toe boxes

Back
Top Bottom