Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't believe this is a shoe to be released. It's a scan of a Japanese magazine. The shoes have clearly a 2001 silhouette with what looks like nubuck swoosh; Ichiro started his career in the U.S. in 2001. Sneakernews said that Nike was trying to sway Ichiro, although to my knowledge Ichiro was with Mizuno for his entire career. He never had Nike anything, although this PE exists as well: (would have been from 2004 if it was indeed to commemorate his single season hit record)

Beautiful pair of 1s, though.

Yeah, it definitely looks like an old sample. This does make me think though, weren't there rumors of some sort of Tiffany/Aqua/Teal and Black 1 that might be coming out? I saw that sample and that is the first think that popped in my head.

yea those are the exceptions, but in general it's the rule, i don't speak for dude, but i'm assuming he isn't taking about frags, sbb, etc

this is not the first time hes pushed that. he believes this for any shoe. its been brought up in the past and posts have even been deleted cuz it caused such a ruckus.

i believe i explained u gotta factor in market value, not just his opinion, and he response was that he understood now, makes sense that way etc......then today hes in here back to his old schtick. lol. he obv didnt understand i guess.

Bored and full of bad ideas.
IMG_0705.JPG

You guys ever think if buyers stop paying over retail for used shoes resellers would stop pricing it that way? Prices are crazy because of YOU not the resellers. Frags and SBBs are expensive because of buyers not resellers. Can't wait for the response from this one.

You guys ever think if buyers stop paying over retail for used shoes sellers would stop pricing it that way? Prices are crazy because of YOU not the sellers. Frags and SBBs are expensive because of buyers not sellers. Can't wait for the response from this one.
maybe too an extent, but i also feel like they would just keep the shoe

The only way a reseller can make 1000 dollars for a pair of used Frags if you think it's a deal. Retail was under 200. Do you really want them that bad?

You guys ever think if buyers stop paying over retail for used shoes resellers would stop pricing it that way? Prices are crazy because of YOU not the resellers. Frags and SBBs are expensive because of buyers not resellers. Can't wait for the response from this one.

Bro, get over it. Yes, you're correct, buyers influence if not control the market. That's already understood by everyone. But guess what? People want to buy shoes. Stop repeating yourself every other day.

I had somebody reply used shoes aren't like a car that goes down in value after it's driven. I guess that would be too much like right.

Bro, get over it. Yes, you're correct, buyers influence if not control the market. That's already understood by everyone. But guess what? People want to buy shoes. Stop repeating yourself every other day.
Not understood by everyone obviously.

Bred 1 $160
Bred 1 used $260:smh:
Bred 1 resell $350-400
that doesn't mean anything, 160 is the store price, if you can buy the shoe from the store there is no used or resell market
that's like saying people are buying the cool grey 8 used for 200+, i know you aren't saying that

Back
Top Bottom