• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0AED6608-A736-4816-A2CE-393810F01A90.png

Man...our pockets may be in trouble if this ever happens

Not mine.

^^^Same.The flyknits are kinda like a mash up of the AJ1 and KO w/ a twist. I love the KO so naturally flyknits are cool.

BUT I'm not about to rebuy the entire collection. I'm still looking forward to some older colors to come back out in leather.... Low interest in those colorways? Quick strike it and get it over with then.

Loving those flyknit BHM aj1. That sole is beautiful. Usually they do cool stuff like this as F&F but I'm glad we get to eat. Im def copping. I'm just afraid they take the flyknit line too far and do every of color in flyknit. As cool as it would be thats way too much money

I will pass on any flyknits with a white toebox and/or any flyknits that are primarily white.
I have two German shepherds who step all over my shoes and I live in the country.
My ocd would give me a mid day anxiety attack wearing a pair with those types of color blocking.
I'm shaking just typing this....thinking about looking down on white flyknit with stains, hell nah.

sidenote: Bought a pair of Chicagos this weekend off stockX.
I no longer have a truck and gave plasma three times last week to get them, seems worth it.
Gonna keep them DS until I can walk again, after I heal from the pain of getting kicked in the junk by the price.

Was randomly thinking how I need those wheat 1s foreal tho. I’m officially on the look out :nerd:.

Other than those and shadows I can’t think of any 1s I need other than a few unreleased OG cw leather renditions. Getting a bit burned out on all the extra. They put all this energy into everything other than OG cws and it’s quite sad IMO.

^Sail 1’s are still dope though right?

Yeah. They are, actually. Subtle, non obnoxious, simple. Vintage/off white hue. Can be worn with pretty much anything. Undeniably good leather quality. Yeah sails are dope. But those and a few others are only the exception, not JBs new “drop every fruity pebble color in the color wheel in every material in existence” rule.

Really don’t understand the flyknit hate they ain’t gonna stop making leather 1s it’s just an alternative. They Uber comfy too and you never have to worry about creasing. Some acting like they bobos it’s still JB Nike. I’m on every cw that appeals to me...

I will pass on any flyknits with a white toebox and/or any flyknits that are primarily white.
I have two German shepherds who step all over my shoes and I live in the country.
My ocd would give me a mid day anxiety attack wearing a pair with those types of color blocking.
I'm shaking just typing this....thinking about looking down on white flyknit with stains, hell nah.

sidenote: Bought a pair of Chicagos this weekend off stockX.
I no longer have a truck and gave plasma three times last week to get them, seems worth it.
Gonna keep them DS until I can walk again, after I heal from the pain of getting kicked in the junk by the price.
At least he’s honest about it.

Was randomly thinking how I need those wheat 1s foreal tho. I’m officially on the look out :nerd:.

Other than those and shadows I can’t think of any 1s I need other than a few unreleased OG cw leather renditions. Getting a bit burned out on all the extra. They put all this energy into everything other than OG cws and it’s quite sad IMO.
the blue /crip 1 og's are nice basically the chicagos but blue instead of red

they drop in march/april 18

the only thing im hating seeing things so early is the they always have 2 samples of the intended colorway
when the info leaked everyone thought fragment 2.0 but its more all blue based black swoosh

also another color from the metallic pack...white and black or white metallic grey

Back
Top Bottom