Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My local store did a raffle. I was the first number to get called. I walk in and say "Size 12 please." The manager says "We don't have a 12. We have an 11 and a 13." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Obviously I'm just glad I got the shoes but c'mon man lol.

124wy1k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My local store did a raffle. I was the first number to get called. I walk in and say "Size 12 please." The manager says "We don't have a 12. We have an 11 and a 13." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Obviously I'm just glad I got the shoes but c'mon man lol. Been trying to find a size 12 in Cleveland for like the last hour so I can trade but no luck...

124wy1k.jpg
Congrats bro! Looking crisp and fresh!

got played here in Orlando! got my newsletter code signed in said soldout. i was like WTF..... waitined till 10AM seen my size carted and was beat out by a bot. IDK i really want to support the guy since its local and all but idk seems rigged

airthompson airthompson

what would you call this??
Only losers send emails to customer hinting they gonna do something to them in person over social media comments

I'm sure he didn't send it, but his loser staff member did.

LMAO

That is corny. But has nothing to do with the point that Marcus Jordan is reselling cuz he’s in a need for money. Odell reach.

That is corny. But has nothing to do with the point that Marcus Jordan is reselling cuz he’s in a need for money. Odell reach.

Yeah he's born rich. Definitely not reselling but he takes care of his buddies. It makes no sense for dude to release pairs online. None. Do instore raffles and backdoor the rest. Then he acts like a 12 year old on twitter. What he doesn't realize is that we can take our salt elsewhere...I know I will. Every one of his releases have flopped. 16s were a dud too. I bought below retail on eBay lmao. He restocked pairs moved slow too. Thousands of people will remember this. I hope Trophy Room is the last store to sell out of upcoming GRs...which is how he truly makes money. But then again he's rich. He store doesn't have to be profitable. Seems like it's just a hobby for him.

I pray MJ doesn't have the Hornets and/or Jordan Brand in his will for Marcus lmao. Horrible businessman. Hopefully Jeffrey or the daughter has more business sense lmao

He just seems to be going about things the wrong way. With his access and reach he should have comms. down much better than what I've seen.

Just saw that Oqium dropped the Gold Top 3's online 30 minutes ago. Another L to add to the list lol

These restocked on SNEAKRS UK at 8 this morning too, didn’t appear on my ipad app but just seen them on the iphone one

607F3B26-25DF-4EAE-9DA6-B848FA5F5E5F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom