Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The white zipper 1s are actually pretty dope. I can definitely see a few girls pulling it off.
Definitely a girls only type of shoe

I like these Melo 1's better but I see what they tried to do with the black and white cookie look. Word to Seinfeld.

Attachments

• IMG_20180111_232746_758.jpg
    IMG_20180111_232746_758.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 21
Dope. I see MTM's right at the end that shouldn't be there and I don't see PSLA, blue and red satin, Spike Lee joints, Wings or Quai 54. Then I thought maybe it supposed to be at NA 1's since Frags but Pinnacles aren't there either.

One has to go

Bye Bye Off White.

Although I am a fan of them, I've always said that I feel as if they are just a "trend". Down the line, the OG will always reign supreme and the OW's will just be an after thought.

"Those were crazy back in the day" kinda-ish.

I think I remember someone bringing this up before, but why the hell did the 2016 Black Toes skyrocket in price recently?

(I know everything usually goes up in value over time, but it hasn't even been that long)

For a moment I thought that group pic was saying Shadows were Feb 24th.... I was about to say, "JB really IS going for the jugular in Feb. :wow:"

The Bred toes and 6 rings are just JB messing with those of us wanting a black toe black tongue 1, the MJ PE we were never given but so many want...

the good ol 2013 days. where shadows sat over here for weeks lol, while toros was instant sellout

Alright well I should rephrase my original question:

Since Jordans are going to be more limited in quantity, would the the Bred Toes be more limited than say a Royal or Black Toe release or a general GR like the Premium Essentials?

Everyone will be trying to paint the toe box white anyways. Probably won't look any better. Can't wait to see some of the results.

I was thinking about that, but I would not know how to do this myself and get it to look right, and don't know anybody who does custom jobs and could make this look as expected.

Back
Top Bottom