Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D718612E-201D-4B4A-94CF-BBC0CF66286D.png
Nice

Can’t wait for shadows to release so I can double up and finally move on from the whole AJ1 craze. I’ve got the cws I want, no need to subject myself to this mess. The bastardization of the silhouette is just too much. It legit gives me anxiety everytime I come in this thread and see pics of these awful cws. It seriously bothers me, and that ain’t good for my health. Kinda serious.

Can we buy them on the app or it will not let us for some reason thanks
If you have a Uk/Europe CC and use a mail forwarder then I’m sure you can order on the Euro app. If not, you’re gonna have to wait for the SNKRS drop on the 16th or try and order from other Europe sites this Saturday

If you have a Uk/Europe CC and use a mail forwarder then I’m sure you can order on the Euro app. If not, you’re gonna have to wait for the SNKRS drop on the 16th or try and order from other Europe sites this Saturday
THANKS, I DONT HAVE ANY OF THE I JUST HAVE MY US ACCOUNT THAT'S IT... I GUESS I M OUT OF LUCK THEN... JUST WANT TO SEE HAVE FAST THESE SELL OUT I WOULD THINK LESS THEN 2 MINUTES THEY WILL BE ALL GONE

I just hope gold toes don't run small like Melo, NYC, or even wheat ones. Contemplating whether to go 9.5 or 10

I just hope gold toes don't run small like Melo, NYC, or even wheat ones. Contemplating whether to go 9.5 or 10

id go on the bigger side to be safe if youre worried. imo too big can be made to work with thicker or double sock etc....too small means youre screwed. no solution for too small.

id go on the bigger side to be safe if youre worried. imo too big can be made to work with thicker or double sock etc....too small means youre screwed. no solution for too small.

Yeah but I hate for my OG 1s to crease. Especially these patent leathers. I think umma go size 9.5 for Euro raffles and size 10 locally and SNKRS lmao

Not sure whats going on with these gold toes. Snkrs said I got them but then it said I didn't..

Back
Top Bottom