Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Actually I wasn't. But hey since we gotta revisit it, here i go.
My original reaction was "I've seen way too many fakes with that same bad stitching not to take notice." Me thinking I'm looking out.
Dude could've easily posted/pm'd pics, receipts, etc but he's stalling. Can only mean one thing imo.
Are you seriously judging his shoe off of a couple stitches on one side. The stitching up top compared to black toes looked great. You don’t even own a pair so don’t start saying his are 100% fake if you are judging off 1 picture. He had those legit checked on here when he bought and I remember how excited he was about them. See I’m responding to a troll

Stitching experts are out :nerd:
Nah, ain't none like that. Though I got burned with some fugazi Royal Blues and it had the same damn things. Not a determinant I'll admit, though I wanted to see em lc pics. You feel me?
So your saying there is a chance their NOT fake then?
Of course. Unlikely, imo, but I'm reasonable enough to acknowledge JB's often subpar qc.

Attachments

• 20180327_235929.jpg
    20180327_235929.jpg
    832.7 KB · Views: 22
Actually I wasn't. But hey since we gotta revisit it, here i go.
My original reaction was "I've seen way too many fakes with that same bad stitching not to take notice." Me thinking I'm looking out.
Dude could've easily posted/pm'd pics, receipts, etc but he's stalling. Can only mean one thing imo.
What are you talking about? I posted several pics on page 5177. With your obvious LC experience you should be chief authenticator at stockx.
Where’s the nt litigator? Are you too busy to take a defamation case?

What are you talking about? I posted several pics on page 5177. With your obvious LC experience you should be chief authenticator at stockx.
Where’s the nt litigator? Are you too busy to take a defamation case?
I definitely wasn’t going back to find those pics but I knew you posted on here. Was happy you got a pair. We need Matlock:lol:

Nah, ain't none like that. Though I got burned with some fugazi Royal Blues and it had the same damn things. Not a determinant I'll admit, though I wanted to see em lc pics. You feel me?

Of course. Unlikely, imo, but I'm reasonable enough to acknowledge JB's often subpar qc.

Keep quiet man. You clearly don't know anything about how any of this works. The fragment 1s were still early in the entire remaster series, many pairs have weird stitching on them. Added to the fact that is absolutely the last thing you reference for Fragment 1s because you can use so many other details when deciding real or fake. Enjoy your game royals and relax yourself.

I posted several pics on page 5177.
My phone didn't catch that update.
They look good, VERY flawed, but I'd take the leap of faith on those if it came to buying em.
Goes to show how easily I could throw in some fakes and send in for a nike refund.
Keep quiet man. Enjoy your game royals and relax yourself.
Like you wouldn't question authenticity of pairs with that many flaws?

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish y'all were witch hunting like this when i was getting cooked on those fake 1s last year :lol:

Can we get a run of collection pics? This is an old one but I love thess photos. I don't even have most of these anymore. Really super curated my collection to nothing but remasters the 6 "OG" lows. No AJKO' cuz I wasn't wearing them enough at all. 3 2013-2014 pairs(shadow, b/w, baron) 2 09 pairs(Celtic/DTRT -green). And of course had to keep my B/red 94s(might sell those to fund for frags). Gonna post up an up-to-date collection pic when I get these shadows and frags.

IMG_20160619_191713.jpg

20170424_163356.jpg

IMG_20170423_090838_598.jpg

20180328_100259.png

Last edited:
again, please apply for a job at [email protected]. Your obvious sharp eye and attention to detail make you special.
Even when proven wrong, you continue to insist you’re right. That’s a skill only the top men possess.

Im lost.... is this fragment lc thread???
Dude actin like he’s gonna buy the frags by askin receipt and detailed pics etc... lol lmao
I Apologize for that, but i took it as a personal insult. He’s not buying frags, he doesn’t have frags, he can’t afford frags, so to compensate he calls other people’s frags fake and then when proven wrong he calls them VERY flawed. I’m finished with the subject.

You didn’t hurt me, but you proved yourself as full of crap which is cool by me. I buy nothing but legit stuff, it’s important to me.

I Apologize for that, but i took it as a personal insult. He’s not buying frags, he doesn’t have frags, he can’t afford frags, so to compensate he calls other people’s frags fake and then when proven wrong he calls them VERY flawed. I’m finished with the subject.

Ahh! We cool but, come on bro, you can't say he can't afford them, you don't even know him.

IMG_20170413_223203_049.jpg

I miss my old apartment. That linole-wood floor
gave my jawdins a nice aesthetic.

Bonus pic: can't remember the last time I just had 5 pairs of 1s. I don't think I could ever have that many ever again tbh. Too many dope remasters. When my collection was a wee baby. I still had the true trinity. Circa 2013

Dc026As.jpg

Back
Top Bottom