Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those NDC official pics are niiiiice. 
nthat.gif

I think those foams are trash and don't know what they go for but you got a shoe you like and money. I'd call it a win especially for some breds :pimp:

thats what they go for?
laugh.gif

he def won that trade, breds and cash>>>>>>>>

idk how people can even wear those foams
I've sold two pairs for $600 and $620 a piece. I couldn't find legit ds breds for under $475 in my size. I'm content.

you better buy em up now, i can clearly see prices already going up :smh:

why do you think im trying to buy more? :lol:

I've sold two pairs for $600 and $620 a piece. I couldn't find legit ds breds for under $475 in my size. I'm content.
People lose they're ish for Supreme. Dunno why, but if you made that kind of profit on two pairs and $150+ breds on the other then you're winning so far

People lose they're ish for Supreme. Dunno why, but if you made that kind of profit on two pairs and $150+ breds on the other then you're winning so far

It's funny cuz I actually didn't profit it all lol. I helped a family member in need with $600 from the one pair and the other $625 just got pissed away at school lol. Either way I'm happy with how it ended up

Quick check on these please. I posted in LC hours ago but no response.

Seller claims they were purchased from FTL Europe

Thank you all for the help.

Thanks. @zyzz Been on the hunt for a while for some in my size at a decent price. Patience was def key in getting the seller to come down on the price. Best $280 I've spent this year.

Thanks. @zyzz Been on the hunt for a while for some in my size at a decent price. Patience was def key in getting the seller to come down on the price. Best $280 I've spent this year.
Legit.
smokin.gif
 Nice to see someone else get a steal on some breds or royals. 

Thanks to whoever that posted these iris containers from Michael's.

FYI Michael's have a 50% off any 1 item.

damn, hopefully remember to stop in tomorrow.

will cop a few for my used kicks. these slide open?

You're welcome. I saw them on an IG post and bugged the guy to tell me what they were. For folks with a lot of pairs (aka all of us) it REALLY cleans up the whole thing. 

I got tired of having boxes laid out all over the floor and opening them and messing with the paper etc.

I will say it again though, be careful with them. The bottoms of some of them have sharp pointy plastic bits that stick out. Use your hand to feel for them. Put cardboard or bubble wrap at the bottom to protect the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom