Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
off topic but i see the OG branded 1s flying off the shelves in tampa,fl but i never see anyone wearing them, whats going on? must be tons of resellers here, any other city like this as well?

off topic but i see the OG branded 1s flying off the shelves in tampa,fl but i never see anyone wearing them, whats going on? must be tons of resellers here, any other city like this as well?

Between resellers and everyone being too cool to wear their shoes right away, this is pretty much the case most places I assume :lol:

these lm's are decent.... really want the blk pair tho

No, I just meant it seems a lot of people who buy shoes keep them new in their closet or storage spaces to never see the light of day.
oh i see, wish i could get a storage wars shoe score in a climate controlled room, imagine opening up an all OG shoe collection from 85-2000 in there, i'd pass out

Some dude in my local FB group has some og aj1 black/red 84s. If anyone wants the info PM me. Sz 10.5

Last edited:

Could also be that he switched the box lid out so that it'd have the QC stamp on the inside, making some people think they're legit

thing is that could fool some people since people always asked about the box instead of the actual shoe :smh::smh: :smh:

thing is that could fool some people since people always asked about the box instead of the actual shoe
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
That's what i'm saying. I could see someone falling for it. Just look at the LC threads. Dudes post all sorts of shoes that most of us can easily id as fake

imo think the kentucky og 1s are super dope, and prob will not be retroed anytime soon, but no doubt all dope.

N
easiest sign was no nike air on box...anybody should know that

Could be replacement box, box means nothing. It's all about the shoe bruh. My OG 1 box got trashed, are mine fake? :lol:

A replacement box that has the Jordan wings logo & "Black/Royal/White" on the tag? C'mon Zyzz :lol:

I meant the box itself not the tag. Things happen to boxes

Gotcha .. Did you ever get that second pair of breds?

N
easiest sign was no nike air on box...anybody should know that

Could be replacement box, box means nothing. It's all about the shoe bruh. My OG 1 box got trashed, are mine fake? :lol:

A replacement box that has the Jordan wings logo & "Black/Royal/White" on the tag? C'mon Zyzz :lol:

I meant the box itself not the tag. Things happen to boxes

Gotcha .. Did you ever get that second pair of breds?

i got three :lol:

looking to get more

Back
Top Bottom