Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Only reliable and honest shoetubers seem to be nightwing, Bostic, Mjo23, Fowler, and Slade. (Foamer is pretty entertaining too). Most others “shoetubers” hype shoes because they have a personal stake(providing reselling “services”). Once I found out scoop, bullit, tonywild, and others in that era, CONSCIOUSLY sold and advertised for UA/REP companies, I completely boycotted their content-I don’t think anyone should follow or support these clowns.

Edit: I Don’t know why NT posted pics of my breds and Chicagos-I can’t remove them. Doh well.

Attachments

• 441120F9-9B5A-4538-BCD6-583E416B41E8.jpeg
    441120F9-9B5A-4538-BCD6-583E416B41E8.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 19
Anyone know if the prices on the ochre will dip or rise during or after the Eu release? Tempted to buy on goat or stockx

So, I'm seeing a NRG release in September.....

Pine Green/Black/Sail.

I don't have pics nor do I know what they look like.
If this is true, great. Definitely want a green pair of 1s, and the Clay Greens weren't the type of green I wanted.

Leather panels on my blue moons are pretty good. One side panel is a little more tumbled than the other, all other panels the same. Leather quality is on par with the metallic blue remastereds IMO. I'd put it just below storm blues. I have to say the suede is more like a nubuck... definitely not what I would consider a "really nice suede" even though I really like the material. They also feel .5 size tighter than my other remastered pairs.

So, I'm seeing a NRG release in September.....

Pine Green/Black/Sail.

I don't have pics nor do I know what they look like.

Feeling this green. Might finally be DMP celtics! If So, I'm in
Screenshot_20180505-170021.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180505-170021.png
    Screenshot_20180505-170021.png
    964.1 KB · Views: 2
Leather panels on my blue moons are pretty good. One side panel is a little more tumbled than the other, all other panels the same. Leather quality is on par with the metallic blue remastereds IMO. I'd put it just below storm blues. I have to say the suede is more like a nubuck... definitely not what I would consider a "really nice suede" even though I really like the material. They also feel .5 size tighter than my other remastered pairs.

Typical JB, with the Left Twix and Right Twix factory. Always one shoe tumbled and the other shoe smooth, mismatch leather.

Nubuck is a higher quality material than suede. Its also more expensive to refine because its the outside of the hide, but its more durable because of the refinement. I really don't understand how this is so completely misunderstood by the entire sneaker community :smh:

Hi guys,
Here in Europe footlocker gives 25% off. I have to decide if use it or not for Jordan 1 city of flight for 134$ or Nike uptempo incognito for 150$... What do you think about? Is It better to save this money?

Back
Top Bottom