Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Posted in the cw thread too as always lol. Reverse side pictured in the spoiler if anybody cares

E0078676-07E6-4391-A403-5A8CC9709A31.jpeg

9375338D-234C-496F-8A21-05931285DFB3.jpeg

considering i have breds, chi, black toes AND bred toes... i'm honestly not seeing why i'd ever wear these. i had no intention of copping. i entered the end raffle strictly for "kicks" and giggles and wound up winning. i never even bothered to wake to witness the drop like i usually do. :lol:

on another note, i just had to send a SCATHING email to stockx regarding the clay greens i bought. i had a member reward, which brought the price to 189 shipped. the order was canceled and i was refunded with an email saying the reward would be auto reapplied. so i go to purchase again while the price i still acceptable and no reward. i'm not paying $206 when i had em for 189, PERIOD.

i send an email and they say they can't reapply. WHAT!? so i sent an email tearing off into their AZZES and what do u know they send a $20 off coupon which brings them to 186 shipped...

:lol:

Let the bashing begin lol

I actually like these

on another note, i just had to send a SCATHING email to stockx regarding the clay greens i bought. i had a member reward, which brought the price to 189 shipped. the order was canceled and i was refunded with an email saying the reward would be auto reapplied. so i go to purchase again while the price i still acceptable and no reward. i'm not paying $206 when i had em for 189, PERIOD.

i send an email and they say they can't reapply. WHAT!? so i sent an email tearing off into their AZZES and what do u know they send a $20 off coupon which brings them to 186 shipped...

:lol:

They’re actually pretty good with sending out $20 coupons. You probably ain’t even have to rip them lol. Glad you got it tho

considering i have breds, chi, black toes AND bred toes... i'm honestly not seeing why i'd ever wear these. i had no intention of copping. i entered the end raffle strictly for "kicks" and giggles and wound up winning. i never even bothered to wake to witness the drop like i usually do. :lol:
i don't ever imagine these being picked over the breds or chis to throw on

I actually like these

They’re actually pretty good with sending out $20 coupons. You probably ain’t even have to rip them lol. Glad you got it tho
oh nah bro, it was definitely necessary. i ain't petty. this was absolutely necessary, which is why when i got technical, they fixed it quick. it was obvious shenanigans, but i'm sure they give that 20 out pretty easily, which begs the question... why i have to go "in" with an email for them to correct their obvious mistake??

I saw the green pair today from the 6 ring pack or whatever you call it. They looked nice for sure.
Sucks they weren’t my size. Just left them there.

Back
Top Bottom