Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And that's why I'm quitting sneakers soon. It's a never ending rat race I just want a "capsule" collection of 1 pair of whatever color I want. No need for doubles, triples etc. The line of OG 1s, a few of the og air max 1s, the yellow and navy pair of air max zeroes, infrared and laser blue 90s, menthol 93s, like after the 1s and a few select Jordan OGs get the remaster treatment than I'm done-a-rino.

aint ever gonna be done man, that list gonna just keep growing. every pair begins with, "oh these look cool, ill probably just cop and resell" and ends with "these are clean af in person, ill keep it"

Might get rid of my shadows for those.........

96269EF0-EA49-460E-80A0-E05D82EABF74.gif

aint ever gonna be done man, that list gonna just keep growing. every pair begins with, "oh these look cool, ill probably just cop and resell" and ends with "these are clean af in person, ill keep it"

Haha very true but when I do get my capsule collection of essentials I won't feel the need to cop as many as I can anymore. My #fomo will drastically dissipate.

Nice to see you guys copping 1s still. So far there hasn’t been anything grabbing my interest since the shadows

Never understood the whole “jb holding back in giving us the exact retros with proper height and swoosh” like we won’t buy the same colorway no matter what it looks like.

Never understood the whole “jb holding back in giving us the exact retros with proper height and swoosh” like we won’t buy the same colorway no matter what it looks like.

I think it all started with that clown Gentry. His take is that he wanted to preserve old collectors. Well, I'm an OG collector and I think that is stupid. First of all, it takes NOTHING away from the original model. Two, the original models breakdown and you can't really wear them anymore(aside from like the AJ 1). Three, all of us want a fresh pair to wear, so no matter how many times they retro, we still want a new pair. Stop watering down the brand by changing what made these shoes great in the first place.

I think it all started with that clown Gentry. His take is that he wanted to preserve old collectors. Well, I'm an OG collector and I think that is stupid. First of all, it takes NOTHING away from the original model. Two, the original models breakdown and you can't really wear them anymore(aside from like the AJ 1). Three, all of us want a fresh pair to wear, so no matter how many times they retro, we still want a new pair. Stop watering down the brand by changing what made these shoes great in the first place.
Precisely

Why doesnt that mod here understand this?

Back
Top Bottom