Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone had that glitter/mold **** appearing on any of their 1's that DON'T have black leather? From what I can see it's a problem that's mostly on the pairs with black leather...I wanted to splurge on some OW UNC 1's, but I'm 100% not buying **** if they're going to have the same problems a couple years down the line.

Has anyone had that glitter/mold **** appearing on any of their 1's that DON'T have black leather? From what I can see it's a problem that's mostly on the pairs with black leather...I wanted to splurge on some OW UNC 1's, but I'm 100% not buying **** if they're going to have the same problems a couple years down the line.
Yes, Steczyk's have it on non-black bits. Although the glitter kind of works with the design.

So in for those purple's. Guessing they will be a hard cop in the DMV.

In the stecyks for me it’s only on the black. I’ve had no other glitters anywhere but black.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “He Got Game”
Color: Hyper Royal/Sail
Style Code: 555088-401
Release Date: July 7, 2018
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-White.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Toe.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Heels.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Tongue.jpg

Jesus-Shuttlesworth-Lincoln-High-School.png

@theltrain Hopefully our birthday luck brings us a W on these overseas raffles :nerd: It doesn't look like Darkside or Bows will have these.
Yeah haven't seen a thing on darkside and forgot about bows lol. Our luck is somewhat changing in that the stockx price keeeps dropping like a rock.

Anyone have any info or know the value of the Arizona Green Tea Custom AJ1 from the recent NYC popup? I was able to get my hands on a pair and Idk if I should rock it or just keep it in the box... Custom box is crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom