Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As a general rule, I disregard the opinion of anyone who speaks ill on In N Out. Your entire judgment is called into question. You kind of people are usually the ones who picture a Taco Bell taco when you think of Mexican food.

I'm sketched out by anyone that doesn't like In-n-out. Thats absolutely bizarre and baffling to me.

Exactly. Can’t believe the In-n-Out trashing going on ITT... Kids these days.

@Liquid Swords disrupting your Storm Blues with Black Toes
C4DD083E-289A-4BDC-A1B6-F7C9846D32CF.jpeg

did u purposely do the pose he did? :lol:

Wendy's FTW. Never heard of In and Out or Whataburger. As far as Shake Shack goes I always wanted to try them. The first one I ever seen opened by my job a few years back but the lines were to long most of the time. Then I saw the prices which is pretty much like fives guys, like $10 just for the burger alone. I can get a Baconator meal with nuggets from Wendy's for about the same price and it's taste way better.

Wendy's FTW. Never heard of In and Out or Whataburger. As far as Shake Shack goes I always wanted to try them. The first one I ever seen opened by my job a few years back but the lines were to long most of the time. Then I saw the prices which is pretty much like fives guys, like $10 just for the burger alone. I can get a Baconator meal with nuggets from Wendy's for about the same price and it's taste way better.

I can't eat Wendy's anymore, without feeling like trash afterwards. I don't think they're on the same level of quality as the other burger joints being discussed.

Umami for gourmet burgers

In-n-out the goat based on flavor and price (no bias)

Wendy’s is the better of the fast food chains and I don’t even eat fast food like that.

Shake shack is trash because of price. If I’m paying $10-12 on a burger, I’ll go to umami.

Umami for gourmet burgers

In-n-out the goat based on flavor and price (no bias)

Wendy’s is the better of the fast food chains and I don’t even eat fast food like that.

Shake shack is trash because of price. If I’m paying $10-12 on a burger, I’ll go to umami.

Umami is aight

did the glitter not wipe off? or did u return em just on principle?

Just off principle. Other members have offered working solutions such as baby wipes, car leather wipes and different leather moisturizers depending on how bad it is. These had a pretty thick layer so I didn’t bother

Back
Top Bottom