Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m not a broke little kid, so if I don’t hit, I’ll pay resell. Idc. I’m just saying you’re a clown.

Wow, are you really bragging about paying resell?

Bro, you’re trying to qualify your economic status with some random 20-30 year old dudes on Niketalk regarding your ability to pay the future resell on these.

No offense, but are you okay? Not even trying to hate but you must be quite an unhappy person if you’re getting so defensive over this. Just my two cents but it honestly doesn’t matter dude.

Bro, you’re trying to qualify your economic status with some random 20-30 year old dudes on Niketalk regarding your ability to pay the future resell on these.

No offense, but are you okay? Not even trying to hate but you must be quite an unhappy person if you’re getting so defensive over this. Just my two cents but it honestly doesn’t matter dude.

:lol:

That quote is far from bragging about economic status and being defensive. I was calling him a clown because of his constant hypebeasting... you need to check your comprehension before you call me out on some **** that don’t add up.

200w.gif

No offense, but are you okay? Not even trying to hate but why do you give a **** what a random person posts on the internet? And then to take lowkey jabs about dudes mental health...foh

No offense, but you sound insecure.

No offense, but are you okay? Not even trying to hate but why do you give a **** what a random person posts on the internet? And then to take lowkey jabs about dudes mental health...foh

You realize you can quote a person’s post instead of rewriting the entire thing, right?

No offense, but you sound insecure.

Howso? I was legitimately pointing out how is unnecessary to call a person out as a “hypebeast” and saying you can comfortably pay resell. My issue was that there is legitimately no reason to socially quality oneself on this forum from an economic perspective. Thanks for the feedback though, I’m legitimately curious how this makes me sound insecure and, if it does, I should probably work on make my point more clear so it doesn’t get lost in the mess.

Last edited:
:lol:

That quote is far from bragging about economic status and being defensive. I was calling him a clown because of his constant hypebeasting... you need to check your comprehension before you call me out on some **** that don’t add up.

Why do you feel compelled to call him out though? Does it make you feel better about your own choices in life?

Damn. This guy is THAT hurt that I said I don’t mind paying resell price for shoes I miss out on. Lol

Dmr8n00VsAEHYNN.jpg

Dmr8n07UcAAShiW.jpg

Dmr8n05UUAANDjY.jpg

Gentry Talking his ***

I'll say it to your face too sucka. You can wear them or we can fight. 2 options.

I made it so you can rub away the words...but you wont forget the message...because I had them stitch NO PHOTOS into the heels hehe

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen. I make it happen.
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

y'all really got mad about ****ty sample and/or fake sneaker photos ahahaha. can't wait for the next photoshop from jayzrdead to really get the pot boiling.

Reactions: JPS
No Photos have to be a mass GR to make sense. No way they drop THAT shoe in limited quantities. Lol

Man...

I might need those purps :smh: ya'll gonna have to start funding me

Back
Top Bottom