Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Naw, I Passed
I’m Pretty Sure They Backdoor Product There

I walked in yesterday at like 230pm, and they still had some of the Prestos left. All the dudes at the register were bull****ting with whoever was in there. One dude wearing black 500's and I thought it might've been you.

I never see anyone win raffles from them, but I did win the Pharrels a few weeks ago.

I highly doubt FA figured out they would have logistic issues an hour before the timer ran out. Foul as hell for not informing consumers earlier, minute those pairs show up half the stock is getting backdoored are going to personal friends. I would just check their stores periodically till next weekend before going the resale route

I highly doubt FA figured out they would have logistic issues an hour before the timer ran out. Foul as hell for not informing consumers earlier, minute those pairs show up ALL the stock is getting backdoored are going to personal friends. I would just check their stores periodically till next weekend before going the resale right

fixed

Do you even need the raffle ticket anymore? Once you win, don't they just email you the PayPal invoice then ship you the shoes?

At least thats what they did when I won the Pharrels recently, in Denver.

For the LA location you have to pick up. No one I personally know has ever won there before, and we've done dozens raffles, so I was pretty careless with this ticket. I hope I didn't toss it. :smh:

My buddy and I went there together, and we both won! That's a bit odd.

I walked in yesterday at like 230pm, and they still had some of the Prestos left. All the dudes at the register were bull****ting with whoever was in there. One dude wearing black 500's and I thought it might've been you.

I never see anyone win raffles from them, but I did win the Pharrels a few weeks ago.

Damn I Wish I’d Known That!

Did They Have Any Of The Pink Pair Still In Stock Then?

W for Pines on Champs.

3 Ws for Pines
1 L for Purps

2 Pines at one mall. May leave the other cause I don’t need it and that drive is out of my way tomorrow. Would’ve been nice to get the Purps cause they’re at the same mall where I got the 2 Pines.

Damn I Wish I’d Known That!

Did They Have Any Of The Pink Pair Still In Stock Then?

Pink was gone I believe, and only a couple big sizes of the other colors left.

I felt like a dumbass, went in and asked for Purp raffles and they were like uhhh that ended yesterday :lol:

I didn't ask much about the prestos, was mostly young kids in there looking for leftovers

2 L's on Champs
1 L on FTL all 10 mins and all for the pines. Wasn't expecting that so didn't enter any raffles. Hopefully, I can catch these on the release. I didn't enter any raffles for the Acro's and almost got the set. I need a repeat....

Back
Top Bottom