Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First ever win on End. Absolutely shocked as I’ve taken nothing but L’s from them for years. Figures it’s for a pair I’m on the fence about hah. Like others, really wanted a purple colorway, but have been hoping for chi or bred colorblocking first.

B0E567D3-0530-4B86-AD13-3971548371A8.jpeg

First ever win on End. Absolutely shocked as I’ve taken nothing but L’s from them for years. Figures it’s for a pair I’m on the fence about hah. Like others, really wanted a purple colorway, but have been hoping for chi or bred colorblocking first.

B0E567D3-0530-4B86-AD13-3971548371A8.jpeg

When did you receive the e-mail :nerd:

I have seen both pairs in person and for some reason the green pair seems to have much better tumble leather

Forreal when I graduate I'm omw back out that way lol we should link up. I'll play you in a game of bball like in "Real"

DV4oIdsW0AEVite.jpg
:lol: Haha. Admittedly I'm not that plugged in on Mangas, but seeing this, which is dope, has me intrigued. Gonna check it ASAP.

I got two pairs of pines 10.5 I only need one. Hopefully I can return the karma. I hope sneakers comes through with the win for the purple, and I may check out a local WSS.

Man, glad I was able to lock down both the Green and Purple pairs. This release is looking crazy. I'm shocked that, as far as I know, there's no narrative around the colors or anything. I would've bet the farm that there was going to be a Lakers/Celtics connection.
Nice bro! I hit on pines nit pups tho. Seems like Shiekh stores are giving the winners ALL DAY SATURDAY TO PICK UP THEIR PAIRS

I hit on 3 pair of Pines (size 14) and only want 2 of them. The third pair is at a mall that’s gonna be about 60 miles out of the way. I don’t mind grabbing that pair but I’d ask over retail to compensate for gas for anyone who took L’s.

That may not appeal to many NTers - I just don’t wanna take a loss when it comes to driving around and using gas. I’m sure most can understand that.

I hit on 3 pair of Pines (size 14) and only want 2 of them. The third pair is at a mall that’s gonna be about 60 miles out of the way. I don’t mind grabbing that pair but I’d ask over retail to compensate for gas for anyone who took L’s.

That may not appeal to many NTers - I just don’t wanna take a loss when it comes to driving around and using gas. I’m sure most can understand that.

Damn, 60 miles away? That's a big oop if you do that for somebody. Hope whoever takes that deal throws a bit on top too :lol:

Roughly 60 miles out of the way, not 60 miles to get there then 60 back haha. But by the time I go there and get back on track to my original route, it’s close to 60 miles round trip.

I’m driving to Charlotte tomorrow so I copped 2 pairs there since I knew I’d be making the trip down this weekend. The other store is my go to store that’s only about 15 miles away from my house in Winston-Salem. I’d prefer not to but I would for the right price. I’m def not gonna be unreasonable as far as price goes. Just wanted guys to know where I’m coming from.

Back
Top Bottom