Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also if anyone is wondering , yes J1’s can be worn with a court mandated ankle monitor .

Can only leave the pad for my day job and gigs since they’re my two forms of income , excited to rock these when I perform tonight .

P.s. don’t fight racist police officers you won’t win (in court)
574FAE4D-38AA-46FE-8D8C-056A982B4619.jpeg

What happened?

What happened?

Sorry fam I’m not going to to speak on it until my case is closed .

Does anyone use the reshoevn8r protection spray on their 1’s ?

Got my first two pairs today (SB head) and I ordered a can but it won’t get here til next week . Am I okay to rock the kicks now til then ? Wear the shoes now then give em a quick wipe down before using the spray , or should I just wait on the spray before wearing the sneakers ? I’m being super cautious and didn’t wear em out tonight .

Sorry fam I’m not going to to speak on it until my case is closed .

Does anyone use the reshoevn8r protection spray on their 1’s ?

Got my first two pairs today (SB head) and I ordered a can but it won’t get here til next week . Am I okay to rock the kicks now til then ? Wear the shoes now then give em a quick wipe down before using the spray , or should I just wait on the spray before wearing the sneakers ? I’m being super cautious and didn’t wear em out tonight .

They’re shoes. Wear them. None of that protective **** works.

They’re shoes. Wear them. None of that protective **** works.

Woahh . Word lol

edit : Shadows slowly going down - they were 265 , then 260 and now 255 . . Hopefully they keep dropping so I can grab that double .

editx2 : Most useful feature of any forum -
B33B8C60-7110-4C2D-9F76-816F4E435FD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah but sall good ima send your links out to some homies , thx for sharing the sale info
No prob! It's only up for 24 hrs. I'm trying to find some good deals before someone does lol. Not sure if many knows about their anniversary sale.

Back
Top Bottom