Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Got em for 200

That real leather smell...so nice

Got em for 200

That real leather smell...so nice
is that the "vnds" pair you were asking about the other day? Those look well worn, that crease looks pretty bad. I think you got an okay deal for $200 tho. The leather quality looks nice

Finally getting close to a pair of royals. Had to sell my Air Max 1 Atmos Tiger Camo, but I don't think I want to wait until there are no legit pairs on the market.

is that the "vnds" pair you were asking about the other day? Those look well worn, that crease looks pretty bad. I think you got an okay deal for $200 tho. The leather quality looks nice

Crease is from the quality of leather. These have only been worn once

yea either the leather is very soft or those were worn way more than once IMO

either way, id love to get those DS on the low

Only THING  that's whack about buy another persons old Worn shoes…. is the indentations of their feet on inside the shoe from them wearing them...

IT's Kinda Gross!

what would be a reasonable buying price for a DS ROYAL 1 size 10? been on a hunt for min, tryna see how much money is should prepare .

what would be a reasonable buying price for a DS ROYAL 1 size 10? been on a hunt for min, tryna see how much money is should prepare .
 It seems like anywhere from $650-800 now, i'm sorry to say...
frown.gif

Though if you hunt, some of us have found them for $400 

Last edited:
NOOB question.. but not really...

what's the best way to conduct a Trade on here with another member?  anyone? Tips? Guidelines? 

I tried searching BTW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom