Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You’re going crazy on the releases this year! & yeah, I hope so. You think that Houston connect can snag a seat 10?:lol:

I sat out most of 2015-2017 except for Bred 1s because I had to complete the move here to LA. But now that I'm settled...:evil:

Lol maybe. She's a friend from HS, I didn't even know she was going until like today. Her dude surprised her with both tix to Houston & the show :lol:

So I'm a girl. We're both sneakerheads...
giphy.webp

Oooooooooh, I see now lol. But I haven’t seen any of the sizes in any stores either, I don’t think any of the foot stores got anything under a 8

I ended up passing. I feel like these only look good in the fall/winter. Not really a spring/summer shoe at all , so it'd be a waste of money for me.

This is in my head too ,it’s like 9 months of summer where I live.... they may be nice in the summer too though

I sat out most of 2015-2017 except for Bred 1s because I had to complete the move here to LA. But now that I'm settled...:evil:

Lol maybe. She's a friend from HS, I didn't even know she was going until like today. Her dude surprised her with tix :lol:
Finesse King out here :lol: , just let me know if you can make that happen, it would go down in history as a top 5 act of human kindness :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom