Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hate myself for paying resale on these, but I knew that would be my fate if I missed out. Early Xmas present to myself and I'm DONE copping kicks for 2018 y'all. I'm gonna let y'all have the rest. :lol:

I hate myself for paying resale on these, but I knew that would be my fate if I missed out. Early Xmas present to myself and I'm DONE copping kicks for 2018 y'all. I'm gonna let y'all have the rest. :lol:

You should wait it out. Prices will surely dip for the next few weeks.

Screenshot_20181117-120852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wonder how strict they will be on this. Might be fortunate that I couldnt get blues after getting through for blacks.

I was sent the real link like 10 minutes before drop and was advise to ignore any early links. So just to be safe, I had both the fake link (unionjordan) and the real link (secure.unionjordan). Then it went live at 12pm, went thru the collection page to find the shoes and cart the black in all different tabs and browsers. All were in really long queues. The first one that actually past queue was lucky enough to be the real link (secure.unionjordan) but at that time I didn't know about any real or fake links, so I went thru with checkout. Got a few Bot Errors but refreshed here and there and it let me checkout, was $30 flat shipping, first try on payment submit and was order confirmed. All other tabs (real links and fake links) was still in queue. Then site started going back to password mode, and when it came back I closed all my tabs and links because they were for the black pair which I already secured, so I went back to the collection page on both domains to cart the blue in my size and was just queued for a long time. Few tabs got thru on queue for the blue but it was the fake link (didn't know what was fake or real still) and tried to checkout and was getting multiple "no shipping methods" or "card declined error" or "test mode". By the time people started to figure out secure.unionjordan was the real link, my real link tabs were still in queue. And then my size sold out so I closed everything lol.

"Multiple orders placed for the same product"

I wonder if they consider each colorway the same product :rolleyes

I wasn't able to cop either pair but if my order(s) were cancelled for this reason, I'd be pissed. Different colorway, different product code so it shouldn't be a problem. Hope nobody gets cancellation emails.

I wasn't able to cop either pair but if my order(s) were cancelled for this reason, I'd be pissed. Different colorway, different product code so it shouldn't be a problem. Hope nobody gets cancellation emails.
One shoe, one colorway. I wouldn’t be suprised if they did cancel unless you used a diff card, with different name

NGL.. my *** did not see "ONE SHOE PURCHASE PER PERSON" until later

Their rules page explains it better.., but hopefully if they do cancel it would be one, not both.

Back
Top Bottom