Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well that release was garbage. Luckily I locked down a pair of the Blk Toe pair when they drop worldwide, but I really wanted some of the apparel. Oh well.

On a side note, just saw this posted. Some of us have known this since day one, but now I guess the masses will...

I hope there’s like a web looking insole, or a Spider-Man mask somewhere on the shoes.

I swear i read that on one of the pages

i was in panic mode and just went for it
This is from their site in the rules page on the drop down menu. Idk gonna be Interesting
Screenshot_20181117-120852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah I think originally the shoe page said something like "LIMIT ONE PER ITEM CUSTOMER". - which would mean just one colorway. Then later both pages changed to "LIMIT ONE SHOE PURCHASE PER PERSON." Unless I remember incorrectly, that's what I think I saw.

Both shoes are different products though. So that "MULTIPLE ORDERS PLACED FOR THE SAME PRODUCT" part is up for interpretation.

Yeah I think originally the shoe page said something like "LIMIT ONE PER ITEM CUSTOMER". - which would mean just one colorway. Then later both pages changed to "LIMIT ONE SHOE PURCHASE PER PERSON." Unless I remember incorrectly, that's what I think I saw.

Both shoes are different products though. So that's up for interpretation.
Exactly they didnt really Express the rules very clearly.

Patent leather = :sick:

7/7
Won both union raffles
Hit both online
Hit footaction on yellows NFR
Doubled up on roty
What a week....

You deserve all of those just for helping us all out with the legit Union link today. There's that Karma, baby! :nthat:

Blue Unions, ROTYs, 4Ds and earlier this week the Satin 5s for about $150. Damn good week for me!

Can’t do patent. The 1’s creased up patent doesn’t blend well like the 11’s do it’s noticeable and distorts shape after too many wears. I’m good.

the drop on the 24th, I believe is non US based. Both of those sites are next to impossible to cop on.

The only chance left is a shock drop on snkrs, but that is not promised either.

Back
Top Bottom