Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Game Royals and Purps best this year for me. Shadows are nice but don't make it for me because I still have 2013s.

Let’s be honest the unions Are dope. Anyone that don’t like them I have to believe they took the L ON THEM or just don’t have the funds to cop I sure people will so they have the money to cop what ever they want not throwing shade god bless fam

We can’t just dislike a shoe in 2018? Sheesh :lol:

I personally don’t care for the combinations of the colorways used.

Let’s be honest the unions Are dope. Anyone that don’t like them I have to believe they took the L ON THEM or just don’t have the funds to cop I sure people will so they have the money to cop what ever they want not throwing shade god bless fam

unions aint dope. i didnt like em. didnt even try for em. i can def afford em.

that funds statement is ignorant. youre not the only one in the world with money, my guy. chill wit that.

I honestly don't care for Breds either, as I don't wear much red. I did enter the raffle for spiderman 1s as I think the 3M dots are kinda cool, but if I don't hit I won't loose any sleep. I'm kinda hoping I don't win because I really don't need them and I know I would hardly wear em.

Welp, my DS pair is officially going glitter. Used to be stored in the box, then switched to drop fronts. Also used a balm but looks worse now.
35D1A994-87AB-45CE-A1A1-14EBAFB2B01C.jpeg

Same.. it rubs off though

Bred Toes definitely my favorite of the year. Followed by Union black toe. Honorable mentions; Off-White UNC, Pines and Purps, and Shadows.

Am I the only one not even trying to cop a pair of these. I could care less about this hype shoe. I am not going to jump thought hoops anymore over a pair Jordan’s. I since been buying the GR AND doubling up on them Good luck t fam

nice turn. god bless fam.

I own the both unions and find them cool but I can get why some people don't like the Frankenstein look of the shoe. Limited/hyped shoes aren't exempt from being disliked by people, in the end we all have different taste.

Thats sick!! how much did these run you? and how long was the process. I think tomorrow is the last day
207$. Options are limited, but when can you say we’ll see this happen again?
To dye it, you have to wait 24-48hrs for it to dry. After that, you get 1 hourish to finish.

Back
Top Bottom