Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like those that want the SIs, for the most part, are able to get them. Congrats to those that want and are able to snag their pairs. They’re not for me, give me the actual Black/Whites JB, but that’s the joy of kicks.

On a side note, I clearly know what collab NOT to mention anymore. Wow. If they drop in 2019, cool. If not, cool. Not really tripping either way.

:lol:

Whoever revitalized that rumor this year must be proud that even Hiroshi felt compelled to address it.

My consolation Spidermans pulled up

20181227_150408.jpg

Anyone ever apply a FTL/FTA rewards coupon AFTER the purchase? (by calling customer service?) Just realized I have an extra one and didn't use it during a purchase today smh. Tried calling but the wait time is crazy and just hung up... I'll call back later but curious if anyone had luck before? Thanks!

don't think they'll allow. Ive called before and added purchases to my account, but never any luck with adding promo or vip rewards

Anyone ever apply a FTL/FTA rewards coupon AFTER the purchase? (by calling customer service?) Just realized I have an extra one and didn't use it during a purchase today smh. Tried calling but the wait time is crazy and just hung up... I'll call back later but curious if anyone had luck before? Thanks!
probably have to return and buy back with the coupon. im mad I didn't use mine today either

^Thanks for the reply guys. FTA is going straight to busy signal right now so I won't even try. Who knows how long that wait is gonna be lol. Thanks again!

lol funny you say that. I rarely contact them unless it's for THE phone orders :nthat: ... but today is the first day I wanted to chat with them and it's down smh.

Back
Top Bottom